FADED GLORY: The Black Eyes of the Demon Scorpion (FINISHED!)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:
If there's one request I would make of Old One for this next Faded Glory game, it would be:

REST!

Please?

:)

We can rest when we're dead. About 15 minutes into the session.

Which is cool since it's always nice to have some extra time to grab lunch (or breakfast as the case may be). ;)

Old One

First Post
Hah!

Well, as an extra added bonus...I am seriously thinking about picking up Wulf's "Mythic Heroes" and templating each of the PCs. It looks like a very cool product and works well with low-magic settings. More soon...

~ OO

Riggs

First Post
Hey, did I miss the part about Antonius seeking the pool of "healing" in the war room? ;)

Fortunately that was before Boldric defiled it.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Riggs said:
Hey, did I miss the part about Antonius seeking the pool of "healing" in the war room? ;)

I glossed over that because (1) nothing came of it, and (2) that was my "holding" action while I took care of the away-from-table business that happened right then. (when my wife called).

It didn't matter because Antonius was exactly as described - almost out of action points, totally drained for magic, possessing a low attack bonus, and hiding like a scared two-year-old. :lol:

Old One

First Post
Riggs said:

I think he mentions something about Antonius guarding rears...or something like that :p! On another note, Riggs...do you want that open slot or is Jon gonna take it?

~ OO

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Old One said:
I think he mentions something about Antonius guarding rears...or something like that :p! On another note, Riggs...do you want that open slot or is Jon gonna take it?

~ OO

KNIFE FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!

Or maybe we should flip a coin?

Riggs

First Post
Re: Henry--Yeah i know, I just brought it up since you had no control over it anyhow as you were on the phone. Just fishing for a "Hey you guys did that, I didn't!"

As for the slot left, I know Jon and I both want to play. Jon chimed in here first and I had already chimed to Rel to make that possible, so legit cases both.

From Old One:
Here is the deal...one of the reserved slots is definitely open. I will let you guys thumb-wrestle for it (although Riggs did get Rel of his keister ). I should know about the 6th slot in early January and will post then.

After dutiful consideration and deliberation, my client is willing to grant all rights to the 5th seat in the GT/BCCS game to Mr. Potter--on the condition that my client be granted rights to the possible 6th seat and if so, the play of Vercinius. :p

I'd hate to get all random, though the D02 system know no limit.

If the seat is there, I want it (if you're early enough so Belen has plenty of warning), and if not, I will most happily let Belen smash my character out of vengeful spite. :uhoh: I mean, play some future d20!

Character ID is occasionally strong, and I'm used to Jon as Cpt. Umbrage and Belen as Budrajah in SG, hence my want to reprise Verc in like fashion. Else, I am pleased to d20F.

Oh, I'll post most of this in the GD forum so Jon kows, hehe

Last edited:

Remove ads