Feng Shuit Campaign (Closed)

Velmont

First Post
I'm not used enough to PbP and DMing to start a game of Feng SHui, and as I said, I won't be able to have the book all the time.

Radiant

First Post
Corlon said:
sure, I'll run it then

tell me what archetypes you want to be, I might not allow some.

i still have my first feng shui charceter from the con there i first saw the game. She was Ex-Special forces. That game was full of bad Hong-kong cliches though. I don't know on what kind of movies you want to orient your game on.

Rybaer

First Post
Archetype depends to a degree on the nature of the setting. As Someone asked, is this going to be with the "default" setting with the various junctures and time war? Or, are you intending to keep it in a more conventional modern day action movie genre? Or something entirely different?

Might help to give us some background as well. Is this going to be in Hong Kong or elsewhere?

Generally, my favorite archetype to play is the Everyman's Hero. In pretty much any setting, I'd favor going with that.

rbingham2000

Explorer
OK, now for archetypes...

Like I mentioned in my last post, I'm looking at a maverick cop as my first character.

Now, is the campaign going to involve the Secret War, or do you have something else in mind? Are we going to be in Hong Kong, or some other city?

Someone

Adventurer
I´ll pay a Big Bruiser or Ninja; depends on the setting and current mood :D Probably ninja.

And please notice that i have the spanish translation of the book; I have to translate back the game terms to english, so now and then I can say something weird.

Velmont

First Post
I've liked my first character,an Everyman Hero, but bfore choosing defenitly, I'll take a look at the book.

Last edited:

Corlon

First Post
I think I'll start it default in hong kong, but I really was too lazy to read about the secret war, so there will be a temperal war of sorts, I'm not sure if that's what the secret war is or not.

the 2056 juncture will be changed cause i don't really like it, but no one is aloud to play characters from 2056, so I guess that doesn't really matter.

oh yeah, and please don't have two everyman heroes, cause that kinda ruins the uniqueness of him :D

that is unless you both really want to use him

Remove ads