• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feng Shuit Campaign (Closed)

Rybaer

First Post
So, I guess I'm running the Everyman's Hero. Any problem with me playing an American? There are so many good American stereotypes that fit the role perfectly. I'll come up with some melodramatic hook and backstory to get me over to Hong Kong (and into trouble).

rbingham2000

Explorer
Let's see: we've got one definite gunbunny (played by myself), one definite martial artist (played by Someone), two guys that could go either way depending on how their players want to approach their characters, and one supernatural guy.

I think we're pretty much ready to kick some butt.

Velmont

First Post
rbingham2000 said:
Let's see: we've got one definite gunbunny (played by myself), one definite martial artist (played by Someone), two guys that could go either way depending on how their players want to approach their characters, and one supernatural guy.

I think we're pretty much ready to kick some butt.

If you look at my character, that supernatural guy is pretty good with guns (he only need one or 2 gun schticks.)

Radiant

First Post
maybe a little late to ask but what theme do you want to give the game. I mean feng shui is always all explosions and fire fights but i don't realy want to play in another pure combat game.

rbingham2000

Explorer
Velmont said:
If you look at my character, that supernatural guy is pretty good with guns (he only need one or 2 gun schticks.)
Perhaps One Eye can give Sun Jin some lessons, though to be honest with you, he's going to need some time to get used to the fact that Sun Jin is a ghost -- he can handle himself in a shootout just fine, but he has absolutely no experience with the supernatural.

Corlon

First Post
and one more thing, all of you guys may or may not know about the supernatural and may or may not no about feng shui sites

but you do not know about the secret war and other time zones.

Velmont

First Post
rbingham2000 said:
Perhaps One Eye can give Sun Jin some lessons, though to be honest with you, he's going to need some time to get used to the fact that Sun Jin is a ghost -- he can handle himself in a shootout just fine, but he has absolutely no experience with the supernatural.

Yeah, I have known better shooter than my ghost, but Guns and Creature Powers will be secondary weapons for him, I'll raise more his Sorcery.

And for supernatural, with my knowledge occult, and the fact that I am supernatural, I will teach you one things or two.

Remove ads