• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feng Shuit Campaign (Closed)

rbingham2000

Explorer
Corlon said:
and one more thing, all of you guys may or may not know about the supernatural and may or may not no about feng shui sites

but you do not know about the secret war and other time zones.
That's just fine with me. The only one out of the five who would know anything about the supernatural would be Sun Jin, being a magic cop AND a ghost, but the others (One Eye in particular) are going to have...interesting reactions to seeing a real live ghost for the first time.

Velmont

First Post
If I remember my classic honk kong ghost movie, the chinese gost are not our occidental ghost. What I mean, it is not by looking at a ghost that you know it is a ghost. Chinese ghost look like humans, but generally have some goals that can hardly be understand by humans (generally, it takes half the movie at lest to find they are ghost and what they want), and it is when strange things happen ("Hey! Sun Jin fly... wait a minute... how could he shoot a ligthning bolt from the tips of his finger???") that they start to understand.

That will explain why I don't have to hide all the day and night too. Now, the only question is, Is Corlon ghost are like that or their is something I must change in the concept to fit in the game?

Rybaer

First Post
Character is posted. I've substituted the skills Info/Classic Cars and Info/Stadium Rock for Info/Fishing and Info/Lumberjacking. This was just to fit the character backstory better. I figure they're equally worthless flavor skills, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. If you'd rather I change them back, just let me know.

Corlon

First Post
doesn't seem too bad to change them.

and velmont, whatever ghost you'd like to be is fine, so I guess the normal person that can walk through walls, fly, and use sorcerery will do :D

Velmont

First Post
Corlon said:
and velmont, whatever ghost you'd like to be is fine, so I guess the normal person that can walk through walls, fly, and use sorcerery will do :D

Nice, but you forgot my brain shredder. The look it takes is I take the shape of the classical horrible ghost of the west, with the flying ripped clothing, the skelletal looking face and mean look :eek: , all that is needed to make an hearth attack. :D

Velmont

First Post
Hey Someone,

Your ninja talking with cards. Let's me guess, you take that from the Bruce Willis film: Hudson Hack (not sure the title in English). It was, if I remember weel, Bounty (as the chocolat bar) who was "talking" like that. I like this movie, they just take nothing serious.

rbingham2000

Explorer
Checked out your character Rybaer, and I just had to grin -- especially at the visual of the clothes he usually wears. Interesting that Dennis Guffey comes from Wisconsin, as that's where I live (IRL) as well, and I like the little prophecy that ties in with the Secret War.

Also, it looks like One Eye isn't the only guy with a brother in the Triads. The names even coincide -- Johnny Tsui and Jonathan Guffey. Looks like Corlon's going to have some fun with this little turn of events...

And in other news, I posted my character some time ago, but I've recently added some more bits to him.

Corlon

First Post
wait, what connection is this huh?

oh yeah, and packers earns you browny points
just kidding, that wouldn't be fair :D

Corlon

First Post
wait, what connection is this huh?

oh yeah, and packers earns you browny points
just kidding, that wouldn't be fair :D

Remove ads