Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
"Well... Alright, but it remains, Is there anything else you want me to find out about?" *Erm* "Is this the reason you asked me to help her out in the first place?"

OOC:[sblock] WOOO! My first PbP level up *runs about for a while*. On a related note, Bront, When I bought the scroll I was also given Scroll cases, Did I get one for each scroll(9)or less? Just wanted to know for book keeping puposes[/sblock]

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
LogicsFate said:
"Is this the reason you asked me to help her out in the first place?"
Oirhandir shook his head. "No", he replied, "I just wanted you to find out what was expected of Sunny for the wedding. But seeing as how she knows you now, I can't think of a better person to help settle this other question."

Bront

The man with the probe
Scarlet looks at Oirhandir and then at Elise. "I thought Oirhandir said you had mentioned you had experience with weddings? At least that's why he was confident in the wedding going smoothly when he came to see us at Lord Valdor's booth."

OOC: LF, You got 3 cases.

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
Scarlet looks at Oirhandir and then at Elise. "I thought Oirhandir said you had mentioned you had experience with weddings? At least that's why he was confident in the wedding going smoothly when he came to see us at Lord Valdor's booth."
The elf struggled to conceal his surprise at these words. Certainly he had hoped that Elise would know enough of wedding customs to be of help, that's why he had urged her to visit Daphnie in the first place. But he hadn't really known how much help she would be, much less discussed this in front of Scarlet, at least not that he could recall. And he was even more certain that Elise hadn't expressed such confidence, much less that he had repeated such words to anyone.

For a moment he considered letting the incident pass, since Scarlet's words would only harm him if he let them stand. But then he realized that he would be tacitly misrepresenting Elise as well, and that he couldn't abide. Reluctantly, he interjected, "Scarlet, dear, I have a great deal of confidence in Elise when it comes to just about any situation, but she is usually more modest about her own abilities than that." Still facing Scarlet, but glancing at Elise to let her know she was included in the conversation, he continued, "When it comes to Elise's knowledge about something like that, I'd prefer to let her speak for herself."

Oirhandir respected the young mage, and was affectionate to the point of love for the pretty plantation elf, but felt like the two women were making him walk a tightrope without really understanding why they were doing so.

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=El Jefe]Sorry, I figured you might have filled her in a little while small talking, and extrapolated, but perhaps it was more woman's intuition. Anyway, no big deal. Women makking you walk a tightrope, that's perfect. ;)[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:

"I said I had been to plenty of weddings, that's my expirence..." as scarlet continues "...Was confident? Does it appear to be falling apart now?"

"Scarlet, dear, I have a great deal of confidence in Elise when it comes to just about any situation, but she is usually more modest about her own abilities than that. When it comes to Elise's knowledge about something like that, I'd prefer to let her speak for herself."

Smiling at Scarlet "Thankyou Oirhandir"

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Scarlet is takan aback a bit "No, Elise. Please, don't be looking for an insult in a compliment. I have the utmost respect for you, Elise."

OOC: Isn't "Was confident" the right way to say that he had confidence when he said it, and doesn't imply that it's changed? Or is this just Elise being... Elise? Just want to make sure this whole exchange isn't a misunderstaning due to the lack of emotional undertones in a text post.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
Scarlet is takan aback a bit "No, Elise. Please, don't be looking for an insult in a compliment. I have the utmost respect for you, Elise."

"Alright then, my question still stands, is there anything else you'd like me to find out" Elise says a little irritably

OOC: Don't worry! I read it as it was meant(I think), Elise was just reading into things, looking for an excuse perhaps? Maybe she's just iritable

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Sunny chimes in "Could you find out her favorite color? And food? And maybe if there are any other supprises she might have for me. I don't want to upset her."

Remove ads