Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
"Pink, she likes pink. Any suprises for you will be suprises to me" Elise sighs "I'll see what I can do" Elise pauses for a moment, waiting to see if there are any other comment, before seeking out Daphnie again

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
As Elise turned to approach the mob in the library, Oirhandir whispered into Scarlet's ear, in Elven, "
It'll be all right, dear. She's not usually like this, I think we've just got her in a bit of an awkward spot and she's not comfortable with that. We can make it up to her later.
"

Then, to lighten the mood a bit, he continued in Elven, a bit louder: "
So, what would be your favorite color? If I had to guess, it would be that lovely shade of green that you were wearing the night we met...it matched your eyes so well!
"

Bront

The man with the probe
El Jefe said:
As Elise turned to approach the mob in the library, Oirhandir whispered into Scarlet's ear, in Elven, "
It'll be all right, dear. She's not usually like this, I think we've just got her in a bit of an awkward spot and she's not comfortable with that. We can make it up to her later.
"

Then, to lighten the mood a bit, he continued in Elven, a bit louder: "
So, what would be your favorite color? If I had to guess, it would be that lovely shade of green that you were wearing the night we met...it matched your eyes so well!
"

Scarlet nods demurely and responds in elven "
Realy? Guess I don't wear it much, but I p'fer a nice earthy brown. Just simple 'n unassumin, don't need no frills. I'd guess yours is somethin bright and colorful. Perhaps you'd try to be smooth and say red, like my hair?
" a sly grin creeps onto her face.

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
Scarlet nods demurely and responds in elven "
...Perhaps you'd try to be smooth and say red, like my hair?
" a sly grin creeps onto her face.
Oirhandir chuckled, and replied in elven, "
No, I'm not that smooth. It would the same shade of blue as my cloak.
" He gathered up the folds of his cloak to show her. "
Light blue and brown...they'd go well together.
"

LogicsFate

First Post
"Alright, I'll probly be most of the day then, I'll find out what I can and do a little studing, I feel I'm really close to learning a few more spells. Been lax in the past week." She starts toward the library
"Give Valdor my regards." Elise calls over her shoulder, sadly

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Wait, Elise" Scarlet says "I completely forgot about you and Valdor. I'm sure Daphnie will have enough to keep her busy today. Maybe you should try tomorow. Besides, I think Valdor was working on some wedding stuff, and I'm sure he'd love your help."

Scarlet says to Oirhandir quietly in elven "
Valdor had a few nice outfits he thought Elise would look wonderful in. I think he was hoping to have try them out.
"

LogicsFate

First Post
Looking back "Don't worry about it, I have lots to do. And I'm sure that Valdor knows what he's doing. I'll talk to him later"

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
As Elise walked away, Oirhandir called out to her, "He seemed pretty interested in seeing you for some reason." "Now we'll see if that piques her interest", he thought to himself.

"I've some ideas for some new spells myself", he confided to Scarlet. "The one should be easy, but the other one will consume a pearl -- for wisdom, and will have to wait for special occasions." He glanced toward the north fields. "Speaking of gems, Sunny will still need a ring, so maybe we can all go shopping for that now", he suggested.

Remove ads