• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
"There were three men running through camp. One stoped and asked if I'd seen anyone run by earlier, and I told him I hadn't, and then he took off to catch up to the others. I didn't watch them after that." She replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well the Sense Motive, at least, was passive, and I knew I wasn't going to be here all day to check, so I put that there in case it was needed on a failed Diplomacy or Sense Motive check--you never know :)--Oh, and I don't think +50 Diplomacy is possible without magic--the highest I've seen is was somewhere around +36 or +37 at level 3)

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"There were three men running through camp..."
"Thank you most kindly", Oirhandir acknowledged with a nod of his head. Turning to Troi and Lasair, he lowered his voice and asked, "Does that match what the tracks show? If so, maybe we'd better try another set."

El Jefe

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: ...Oh, and I don't think +50 Diplomacy is possible without magic--the highest I've seen is was somewhere around +36 or +37 at level 3)
OOC: Oirhandir has no clue what strange powers the even stranger woman from an even stranger land has.

And would be the first to admit it. :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Troi:
That doesn't disagree with anything you've discovered so far, though you can't seem to pick up their trail again.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I think the tracks will be most telling, Troi, so I hope you can make something out, but if not, then it was still an impressed effort to track them so far after this much time has elapsed. Even the Water Seekers from back home would be satisfied with such a thorough examination...As for whether that girl was trying to weave deception, it does not seem so...it would seem that this one is just an innocent festival-goer."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads