• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
Troi yawns "Not sure there's much more I can do tonight, especialy if ya want me to take a watch. I think we best pursue this tomorow."

OOC: Everyone, except for Oirhandir, is quite tired at this point, not tired beyond function, but it could be impairing soon.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair yawns.*

"Unfortunately, I am afraid that I must retire for the moment, although I do not need to receive consistent rest due to having not used any of my personal power so far."

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"I think we best pursue this tomorow."
Oirhandir watched his companion's movements become less and less focused as the night dragged on. With Troi's admission came the knowledge that Scarlet's abductors may indeed have gotten away. Resting a hand on Troi's shoulder, he spoke. "You've done far better than I could. Fortune was not with us tonight. Let us head back to Ingus's camp. I would be glad to take the next watch while you got some needed rest."

Bront

The man with the probe
The party eventualy makes it back to camp, where a weary Sunny and Fang greet you.

"We were getting worried, did you find anything?" asks Sunny.

OOC: The night will be uneventfull, and lead onto morning. I need to calculate XP, and then will award them for the day.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Troi did an admirable job of tracking them, but yet, we were unable to follow all the way to the current location of those unscrupulous reprobates. At the least, I would guess that they will be deterred by how close they came to being captured, but if they are not, we will be ready next time."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Mostly just tracks and circumstantial evidence, I'm afraid--you can ask Troi for more details...Seems to be a case of petty theft, although the assault compounded along with it is upsetting. What's more thought-provoking is the mystery of the scent that Troi was tracking that led him from the Freefolk camp to the mayor's house and then the Freefolk camp again..."

Bront

The man with the probe
Fang perks up at the word scent, sniffs himself quickly "Not me" he says, shrugs and heads into his tent.

Sunny is holding back a chuckle. "I think I should get some rest. Got a bit of studying to do in the morning."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, I need a bit of sleep as well, but you deserve it most of all after taking that awful blow from that beast, Sunny...if there is anything you need for that wound, please let me know."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads