• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
OOC: [sblock]As suggested in the first discussions about watches, Elise, and probly sunny, prefer to take the last watch for just such a purpose. Even though I made no note of it :p.
Also, steak and eggs will work, as far as I know, birds have few problems with omnivorism. Though, with Ligeas enhaced intelligence, the eggs are probly out.
In fact, Elise renounces eggs and poultry. Promising never to eat anouther bird related product, for as long as Ligeia shall live.[/sblock]

OOC: Just a note, that plan works when you don't work through the first watch. 1st watch was done when you got back. Sunny and Fang ended up taking first watch. And meat doesn't agree well with tropical birds, which are herbavors.

LogicsFate

First Post
OoC: [sblock]Ligiea was originally created when I found the regular familiars lacking color(except maybe the snake, which I toyed with the idea of for some time).

I chose a raven base for both the abitity to speak, making some sense, and the fact I didn't have the stats for a macaw. I didn't want to turn it into a production trying to create them myself.

So in game Elise used the "Basic Raven Summonig Ritual" yet got something that more fit her own personality, and ended with some interesting stories from Sunny and Lasair

The image in my head was crafted by looking over at the blue and gold Macaw I lived with at the time. He ate mostly fruit and nuts, but also seemed to have no problem with meat or poulty, occasionally seeking it out while we were eating. In fac,t I was told he could eat anything, except, Avocodos, choclate, and something kinda rare in my house so I always forgot what it was.

As for the watches, AH! ok, well Elise will be getting her 8 hours, skipping a night of watch and apologizing to anyone and everyone, if nessary[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
LogicsFate said:
OoC: The image in my head was crafted by looking over at the blue and gold Macaw I lived with at the time.
OOC:[sblock]Ok, now I can't get this image out of my head.

"Awwwwwk!! Polly wants a magic scroll! Polly wants a magic scroll! Awwwwk!"[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Breakfast is served, the sun is rising, some of you are sore from a hard night, others have chosen to sleep a bit late. Welcome to a new day in Covington. What brave new adventures await you today? Well, that depends on what you intend to do today doesn't it?

OOC: Hint Hint ;) Obviously, you have time to discuss the events of the previous day and such. Just let me know when you are ready to set off.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair intends to follow the investigation wherever it may proceed. Specifically, if they feel that there is a suspect who may be holding something back, perhaps Daphnie, she is ready to use her power to Charm them into revealing information.*

El Jefe

First Post
Oirandir observed that only Fang was up early, although Sunny rose much earlier than he did when heavily partaking of the ceremonial beer. His morning meditation concluded as the festival started coming to life for another day.

"Troi", he hailed with a wry grin, "the morning seems to have arrived early and hurled the sun into the sky!" The elf quickly got down to business. "I know not of your plans, but if you believe some good can come of continuing our efforts from last night, then I will accompany you. Though if you'd rather take your ease this morn, then I'd rather be off to check on Scarlet."

OOC: [sblock]
Rystil Arden said:
*Lasair intends to follow the investigation wherever it may proceed. Specifically, if they feel that there is a suspect who may be holding something back, perhaps Daphnie, she is ready to use her power to Charm them into revealing information.*
Now, if there was only a way to get her to say that in-character with Oirhandir listening...[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That can be arranged :))

*Lasair has also come to see Troi, to tell him of her intentions.*

"Troi, I intend to follow the investigation wherever it may proceed. Specifically, if you feel that there is a suspect who may be holding something back, perhaps Daphnie, I am ready to use my power to convince the suspect into revealing information."

El Jefe

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Specifically, if you feel that there is a suspect who may be holding something back, perhaps Daphnie, I am ready to use my power to convince the suspect into revealing information."
One of Oirhandir's eyebrows lifted. Perhaps he had misjudged this human woman. Or, maybe she was just infinitely more useful when she wasn't holding forth on the metaphysical consequences of the behavior of people whose cultures were foreign to her. Either way, encouraging her to use her...talents?...promised to be more fruitful than stumbling around in the dark trying to follow bandit spoor.

"Ahh...mmmm...well, should she not be forthcoming to Elise, that might be the wisest course of action", he suggested. "Indeed, I think we should give Elise another chance, then plan on having you use your...skills, should her tongue be tied." After what seemed an embarrassing pause, he added, "You know, it might be that she is under some magical compulsion to be less than forthright about what's going on."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair does not reply, keeping her attention on Troi, though to herself she notes that the possibility described by the elf is unlikely--magic like that leaves a trace in the ziivash that is usually apparent enough to a careful onlooker, so while it was possible, it was probably not the case.*

'Hmmm, but Elise is going to ask first?' Lasair ponders in her head 'Perhaps I could help my friend seem more of the hero if I affected Daphnie with an Attraction that caused her to become attracted to the idea of confiding her secrets to Elise...It could make her feel better about herself and her investigation, and there is no need to take the vhal for myself...Let the outlanders think that I am useless if they wish...They would not be too far wrong...'

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads