• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise spends a good portion of the morning activly not thinking about the strange events from the day prior. Relaxing under the nearest tree, with a few extra apples from breakfast. She thinks about Valdor, the wedding and all the tasks she hopes Daphnie has completed.

If given the chance Elise will take a nap, not bothering to get anything done till noon or so.

OOC: [sblock] Character sheet spells prepared has been renewed with a few changes

"Awwwwwk!! Polly wants a magic scroll! Polly wants a magic scroll! Awwwwk!"
HardyHarHar! Hmmm emergency scroll caddy?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: In the spirit of fairness, I'll need to RP Troi to kick this back off again, but I'm going to let you input what direction you want to take this. Hopefully GW will show up soon :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Lasair's plan for the moment is still going to be using Attraction to make Daphnie derive attraction and pleasure from confiding her secrets with her maid of honour Elise--assuming they still plan on sending Elise to ask Daphnie for details. If not Elise, Lasair will be forced to use her Charm+Attraction+Diplomacy combo herself)

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: In the spirit of fairness, I'll need to RP Troi to kick this back off again, but I'm going to let you input what direction you want to take this. Hopefully GW will show up soon :)
OOC: Oirhandir is standing pat with his comments in post 606.

LogicsFate

First Post
OOC: [sblock]Elise is going to relax until noon(a well-desrved break she thinks). After eating lunch, she will continue on to Daphnies, to help with wedding planning. During her chats she will ask questions, more hoping to prove Daphnies on the up and up

At least this is her current plans as she hasn't talked with anyone yet[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
"I don't think there's more more to come of it. Too much time has passed, and by now the trail has been contaminated." Troi says.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I agree. The only way to actively pursue those bandits now would be to bait them--perhaps we can spread rumours that I am carrying something of great value as I walk alone at night while others among our group watch from a hidden location."

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"I don't think there's more more to come of it. Too much time has passed, and by now the trail has been contaminated." Troi says.
Oirhandir pondered for a moment. "Troi", he asked, "do you desire my help in searching the Freefolk camp as you described? I don't have your talents, but there may be some other way I can assist you. If not, I'll be off to see Scarlet."

Bront

The man with the probe
Troi nods "Ya might be helpfull. I'm sure I'm just missing something."

OOC: That would help me not having to investigate myself :)

Remove ads