• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC:[SBLOCK]
Don't worry--You got an armed and standing one. He was just injured at the time and at low HP. Promise :)

I have no issue with attacking the hobgoblins--I mean, they're hobgoblins and they're mean. But the Doggie and the CdGing...[/SBLOCK])

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Elise sighs, able to relax with the lack of strangers "Nothing is ever simple" Feeling the last hour was long enough, she gets to the point "Your mother, what happened to her?"

OOC: After observing for the last hour how good is Elises grip on Daphnie's likes and dislikes?
"She fell ill and died almost 8 years ago. Daddy took it hard, but I tried to be a good daughter and help around the house. I'm all he's got, and I know he spoils me because of it, but he just wants what's best for me."

Elise is getting a better feel for Daphnie's likes and dislikes, and is begging to think that perhaps Daphnie is a but more mature than she acts or realizes, but perhaps she's just a bit afraid of growing up, maybe afraid she'll no longer be Daddy's little girl.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: [sblock] CDGing for the kill I guess I should note. Nothing wrong with a knockout CDG

Funny you don't have anything against the goblins, since you were defending them as potentialy not evil earlier ;)[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC:[SBLOCK]I do think they are potentially not evil but I think it is reasonable, perhaps even more reasonable to believe that there is a good chance that they are evil to the point of attacking them. CdG for the kill when sleeping? Not so much :([/SBLOCK])

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"Well, let's see what I can come up with." Ingus pulls out several rings he does have, including a small selection of matching sets.
"Do you see one you'd like?, Oirrhandir asked Sunny. "Or, more importantly, one you think she'd like?"

OOC:[sblock]Oirhandir is now approved for 3rd level. :) [/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
"Yes, I think this set will do nicely," he says, picking out a set of rings, one, an engagement and wedding ring combo that intertwine, or allow the engagement ring to seperate from the wedding ring. The other ring, a simple wedding band. All of the rings are gold carved in the form of woven ropes, with a small diamond embedded in what looks like a knot where the engagement and wedding bands intersect.

Ingus says "Fine choice. How do you intend to pay for it? Or should I simply call that the rest of your wages?"

Sunny says to Ingus "If you're willing to be so kind, then yes, that would work."

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
"She fell ill and died almost 8 years ago. Daddy took it hard, but I tried to be a good daughter and help around the house. I'm all he's got, and I know he spoils me because of it, but he just wants what's best for me."

Elise nods in agreement at a loss for words

Letting a silence pass

Quietly "Have you decide which..." looking out the exit "of the girls will be the maids?"

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Elise nods in agreement at a loss for words

Letting a silence pass

Quietly "Have you decide which..." looking out the exit "of the girls will be the maids?"
"Well, yes. I'd like 3. Racheal and Julie, and you. You've been so nice helping me, it's the least I can do."

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise looks confused for a moment, having not expected the offer she doesn't respond for a moment

"Thankyou, but wouldn't one of your other friends be a better choice, we've only know each other for a very short time"

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Elise looks confused for a moment, having not expected the offer she doesn't respond for a moment

"Thankyou, but wouldn't one of your other friends be a better choice, we've only know each other for a very short time"
"I have my two best friends, and I want to thank you for your help. That would make me happy." She smiles, sounding quite adult and confident in her decision.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads