• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Lasair has seen Daphnie before at the ceremony of flower-tossing and again at the place where they took Sunny, but never 'met' her. She's actually barely met most of the NPCs--Valdor she saw once very briefly and Scarlet only for a little while when Oirhandir brought her and asked Lasair to join them. Hellen she has never seen)
OOC: Lasair was at the first feast, and Hellen was there, and at the opening cerimony, so I think Lasair would know Hellen on sight, though perhaps not having talked to her.

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
"Great, Sure just give me a few minutes."

Elise gives some arm florish "This, is my friend Lasair"
"Oh, hi Lasair. I hope you'll be at the wedding too. Mrs. Perrywinkle..." she sighs and then pauses. "I wonder if I can talk Sunny into taking my father's name instead."

The other friend steps out of the tent, and Valdor begins to examine her, tugging and checking the dress here and there with an expert yet tactful hand, pardoning himself on occasion where the touch might be awkward. He spots Elise as he works, and doesn't say much, but an obvious smile crosses his lips as he finishes up the work.

Rystil Arden

First Post
OOC: Lasair was at the first feast, and Hellen was there, and at the opening cerimony, so I think Lasair would know Hellen on sight, though perhaps not having talked to her.

(OOC: Oops, that's what I should have said--I meant she's never met Hellen.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"I see you, Daphnie...wives take the name of their husband in this land? How unusual."
"Realy? How do they do it where you're from Lasair?" Daphnie asks curiously. "And where are you from?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I am not from around here...But we would never have a woman take a man's name. It would be silly and probably cause her friends to giggle at her behind her back...Then again, we would never let a man try to initiate a courtship either, and I know that things are just unusual here in these lands."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh? But that's half the fun, letting the boys try to initiate things," Daphnie giggles. "Though realy, they don't do it till we give them the prodding. A little rumor here, perhaps a look and a blush, or a friendly smile. It's just more fun to let them think they're doing it on their own."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I think that I had best be silent on the matter," Lasair replies with a small smile to herself, remembering the strange things that her companions had told her and how she would respond to such barbarism if she were being honest--see, she could be tactful--Lasair changes the subject, "However, it seems that the wedding is going very nicely. You must be very excited."

*Lasair looks around to see if there is a changing area for the ladies where the men will not go, preferrably one where they couldn't hear any conversation inside.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"I am. It wasn't how I wanted it to happen, but Sunny's a sweet guy, better than anyone Daddy would have approved of. And he's and adventurer! I can't wait to go with him and see all those far off places he travels too."

Lasair sees the tent that that the other Bridesmade steped out of, and that would work if someone was not in it.

OOC: Waiting for Elise to act before Valdor does anything more btw.

Remove ads