• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina: Adventurers Gone Wild! (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you Elise." Lord Valdor somes. "Tis good to see you."

Scarlet turns in her seat and smiles. Her long hair, usually dangling, is tied up today, giving her a bit more of an elegance. "Is Oirhandir with you?" she asks hopefully.

Bront

The man with the probe
Valdor smiles and pulls Elise close, giving her a kiss. "Just finishing up with the last of the girls. Then it will be your turn. Need to be careful you don't distract me and I poke one with a pin."

Unbeknownst to these two, the girl in the dress turns a bit white at this suggestion, and stands still suddently.

Bront

The man with the probe
Valdor smiles and places one last pin before he looks satisfied. "There. You should be all set. Take that off carefully, and I'll have it fitting like a dream."

As she heads back into the tent to change Valdor returns to Elise. "Your dress is set, and should fit flawlessly, and I'm done with your other set of clothes, so you're next."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Seeing Elise distracted with Valdor and the dress, Lasair nods and continues to talk to Daphnie.*

"Ah yes, that's quite true. Take it from me, there are some pretty unusual places in this world, and it is a joy to explore them...you know, it is a pity that your father is not going to let you two travel at all..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"He said just not for the first year. Something about making sure Sunny didn't run away or something. Not sure why he would though. But I'm trying to talk him into letting me go back with Sunny to Orussus so he can finish his contract. I'd be our honeymoon and first adventure! And I've so wanted to see Orussus."

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
"Thankyou" Elise move to where ever Valdor directs "Should I try the dress on again?"
"Yes, I made all the alterations, so it should fit perfectly now." Valdor says with a smile. "They both should be on a rack in the tent right there."

"I look forward to seeing you it in Elise. It should suit you elegently."

OOC: I thought you choose something that wasn't a dress? The actual bridesmaid dresses you didn't see before, did you?

Remove ads