Filoni got a promotion at Lucasfilm

Thourne

Hero
Article linked to includes animation.

Clone Wars S7 in the Middle, Bad Batch at the bottom below Andor.
Thanks.
So based on that, the only animation listed with multiple seasons (Bad Batch) grew in viewership.
Clone Wars season 7 ranked just under the Mandalorian and above everything else.

I am not seeing those numbers supporting a drop in interest in the animation, as was asserted.

Zardnaar

Legend
Thanks.
So based on that, the only animation listed with multiple seasons (Bad Batch) grew in viewership.
Clone Wars season 7 ranked just under the Mandalorian and above everything else.

I am not seeing those numbers supporting a drop in interest in the animation, as was asserted.

No idea. That's what I found and I remember live action apparently declining.

I liked most of the shows and the "bad" ones were more low side of average BoBF being the worst. Imho of course.

Zardnaar

Legend
All good. I appreciate the link.
You weren't the one asserting the animation was losing viewers, so not expecting you to defend that.

Shrugs. I remember stuff and that's what I found.

Have been following the box office since February. Generally you know about a month in advance as to a movies fate.

Zardnaar

Legend
I kinda felt the same.
Sorta in the Secret Wars realm of quality for me.

Didn't watch Secret Wars I gave up after Eternals and the 3rd show. I wasn't a big MCU fan anyway but paying for Disney+ so watched most of phase 1-3 minus a few of the side movies.

Thourne

Hero
Didn't watch Secret Wars I gave up after Eternals and the 3rd show. I wasn't a big MCU fan anyway but paying for Disney+ so watched most of phase 1-3 minus a few of the side movies.
Personal opinion of course, but both myself and my wife found it the weakest thing put out on D+ outta the Marvel or Star Wars stuff.
You didn't miss much :)

Honestly by the 3rd episode we sorta just kept watching thinking it had to get better.
Man, were we wrong.

Zardnaar

Legend
Personal opinion of course, but both myself and my wife found it the weakest thing put out on D+ outta the Marvel or Star Wars stuff.
You didn't miss much :)

Honestly by the 3rd episode we sorta just kept watching thinking it had to get better.
Man, were we wrong.

I don't think the damage to Star Wars is that bad. Most of the shows are better than say AotC or RoS.

Marvels in big trouble it seems, if not Disney overall. Looks like Wish is gonna crater as well.

Elementals and GotG3 were the last good Disney things and I liked Ashoka

Zardnaar

Legend
I'm not sure why they thought a vague premise about an abstract concept would pull people in. Is there a main character? I think I've seen the trailer before some other movie, but I cannot remember anything about it.

I know virtually nothing about it outside its box office results.

Watched elementals on Disney+ due to positive word of mouth.

Remove ads