FR 3.5 Silverymoon - OOC

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks for the present Breezly, the character sheet a little further up has been updated. Did you still want me to email it to you?

Thanee

First Post
I might like to join in as well. I'm currently playing in a few games and I'm DM'ing another FR game set in the Silver Marches. I have some FR books and while I don't think I have the vast background you seem to have, I do know the FR quite well. :)

Here are the links to my current characters:

Rahja

Alexi

Lenya

Eshe'ri Wolfchylde - DM is MIA unfortunately... :(

Not sure about what I would like to play. Elven cleric or druid maybe, or a wood elven rogue/barbarian, but I guess the first fit better with the previously posted character ideas.

Bye
Thanee

Breezly

First Post
Thanee said:
I might like to join in as well....

Not sure about what I would like to play. Elven cleric or druid maybe, or a wood elven rogue/barbarian, but I guess the first fit better with the previously posted character ideas.

You would certainly be welcome Thanee. I have read your current gane and I am sure you would be a great asset to the game. Cleric or Druid are good choices, given the current select of characters. Let me know how you want to create the character, the safe point-buy or the risky, yet potentially rewarding dice method :)

Breezly

Breezly

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Thanks for the present Breezly, the character sheet a little further up has been updated. Did you still want me to email it to you?

No, you can go head and add it to the rogues gallery.

Breezly

Seonaid

Explorer
If you're still taking, I'm interested. The only things I know about the FR are from the novels (and I know very very very little, pretty much nothing, about Silverymoon in particular), and I have none of the sourcebooks for the setting. I'm looking at a human barbarian or an elven archer (haven't decided on class).

Breezly

First Post
Seonaid said:
If you're still taking, I'm interested. The only things I know about the FR are from the novels (and I know very very very little, pretty much nothing, about Silverymoon in particular), and I have none of the sourcebooks for the setting. I'm looking at a human barbarian or an elven archer (haven't decided on class).

I'm till taking new characters. Send me what you have in mind and if you ant to submit yourself to my dice rolling whims. No 18's yet, which is quite odd for me, so statistics are in your favor.

Breezly

Last edited:

Remove ads