[Full - Waiting for complete characters] Loex’edar: The Dragon War

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Anyone with the appropriate book:

Could someone put up the Faerie Dragon Skill list for the appropriate 8 HD listing? Or ... can someone tell me from what pool the skills can be chosen for the Faerie Dragon? Very important for my dragon's character development. [Actually, important in deciding if I even want to be a Faerie Dragon at all! :)

Edit: I know the dragon type gets 6+INT per level, with quadruple at 1st level. But can they chose from any skills? I know on p. 301 of the MM it basically says when creating a monster to assign whatever skills you think it should have ... but I am curious if there is a specific set for the Faerie Dragon.

Edit #2: While someone is at it, could the saves for the 8HD Faerie Dragon be put up?

Edit #3: And ... about feats and ability score increases. Do the ability score adjustments shown above include ability score adjustments for the levels equal to the dragon HD? I'm thinking that they would include it for the dragon levels but not for any levels above the HD listed. Am I correct? And, how many feats would a Faerie Dragon (8HD) / Favored Soul (10) have? The normal 7 for an 18th level character?

Edit #4: {Sorry to keep adding requests} Does the Faerie Dragon have a Natural Armor Bonus? {Honestly, I'll be done pestering the DMs with questions. But I've got a character that is all worth it!}

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Dang, it takes awhile to compile all these stats and items. :)

So far I'm going with a draconic mage though...a sorceror wyrm.

Sheet posting soon.

G

Guest 11456

Zathros
Male Wyrmling Gold Dragon Fighter 6
Alignment: Lawful Good

Overall Length: 18'-9"
Body Length: 5'-10"
Neck Length: 5'-8"
Tail Length: 7'-3"
Body Width: 3'-2"
Standing Height: 4'-5"
Maximum Wingspan: 30'-1"
Minimum Wingspan: 13'-4"
Weight: 301#
Scales: Dark yellow with golden metallic flecks
Eyes: Black

Str: 33 (+11) [16 points, +6 race, +4 Levels, +5 Manual]
Dex: 14 (+2) [6 points]
Con: 18 (+4) [6 points, +4 race]
Int: 12 (+1) [0 points, +4 race]
Wis: 12 (+1) [0 points, +4 race]
Cha: 12 (+1) [0 points, +4 race]

Racial Abilities: +6 Str, +4 Con, +4 Int, +4 Wis, +4 Cha; Base speed 60 feet, Fly 200 feet (Good), Swim 60 feet; Darkvision 60ft, Low-light Vision; Immunity to sleep and paralysis effects, Immunity to Fire, Vulnerability to Cold, Alternate Form, Water Breathing; Breath Weapons: Cone of Fire (2d10) & Cone of Weakening Gas.

Class Abilities: Bonus Feats

Hit Dice: 10d12 + 6d10 + 64
HP: 175
AC: 29 (+9 Natural, +2 Dex, +8 Bracers)
Init: +6 (+2 Dex, +4 Feat)

Saves
Fortitude: +16 [+12 base, +4 Con]
Reflex: +11 [+9 base, +2 Dex]
Will: +10 [+9 base, +1 Wis]

BAB: +16
MAB: +32 (1d8+16/x2; Bite)
MAB: +32 (1d6+10/x2; 2 Claws)
MAB: +32 (1d4+10/x2; 2 Wings)

Skills
Climb: +17 [6 ranks, +11 Str]
Escape Artist: +15 [13 ranks, +2 Dex]
Heal: +14 [13 ranks, +1 Wis]
Jump: +17 [6 ranks, +11 Str]
Listen: +14 [13 ranks, +1 Wis]
Search: +14 [13 ranks, +1 Int]
Spot: +14 [13 ranks, +1 Wis]
Swim: +30 [19 ranks, +11 Str]
Use Magical Device: +24 [13 ranks, +1 Cha]

Feats:
Hover (1st Level)
Improved Maneuverability (3rd Level)
Multiattack (6th Level)
Improved Multiattack (9th Level)
Improved Maneuverability (12th Level)
Wingover (15th Level)
Power Attack (Fighter 1)
Cleave (Fighter 2)
Great Cleave (Fighter 4)
Improved Initiative (Fighter 6)

Equipment:
Amulet of Mighty Fists +5 (150,000gp, 1#, Worn)
Manual of Gainful Exercise +5 (137,500gp, 0# Used)
Ring of Regeneration (90,000gp, 0#, Worn)
Bracers of Armor +8 (64,000gp, 1#, Worn)
Bag of Holding Type III (7,400gp, 35#, Carried)
Wand of CLW (750gp, 0#, Bag)
Potion of CMW (300gp, 0#, Bag)
Potion of CLW (50gp, 0#, Bag)
------------------------------
Total (450,000gp, 37#)

Background: Zathros is the third hatchling of a clutch of five gold wyrmlings. As he hatched from his egg it was immediately evident to his mother that he was somehow different from his siblings. She could sense his greater potential. But being the typical mother, she did not treat any of the five differently because of it. At only two weeks old Zathros was playing hide and seek with his siblings in their mother’s hoard chamber. Jolli was it and Zathros found what he thought was an excellent spot near the back. He slipped into what he thought was a wardrobe. In reality it was an extra-dimensional space with very odd properties. That was the last time Zathros saw any of his family again. The extra-dimensional space warped many things, not the least of which was time. While but an hour passed for the baby dragon, an unknown amount of years passed in normal space. Zathros spent the time within the space gathering items that he found there. Specifically, a strange book, an amulet, a ring, a set of bracers, a wand, two flasks, and a bag.

When he finally emerged he found the chamber had changed. It was empty save for the wardrobe. All of his mother’s treasure was gone. His mother and siblings were nowhere to be found. Several days of searching the surrounding chambers turned up nothing. Perplexed he decided that he should stay put and examine his items. He had to study the book for a week, but he felt stronger because of it. He found that he could wear the amulet, ring, and bracers. Then he placed the other items in the bag. After not hearing from any of his family for nearly two weeks he decided to venture forth in search of others…

Last edited by a moderator:

zantriel

First Post
I would like to join the game if you have a spot open. What I would like to play is a Radiant Dragon monk with the Vow of poverty out of the Book of Exalted Deeds.

Just a quick background idea.
Seeing that the twilight of the Dragons of good is upon them, young Kannois decided to walk the world. He would help when he was needed, and save those he could. He has made a vow of poverty in order to not be distracted by that which is the downfall of dragon kind. The seeking of wealth and power is what has brought this ruin, and he wants to see his last days clear from that evil taint.
But what’s this, a ray of hope has surfaced? A chance to save all that is good? The young dragon has decided to answer the call, and to fight, perhaps to even die beside those who stand against evil. (And perhaps he can convince a few to turn away from material wealth.)

Last edited:

Lord Wyrm

First Post
AmorFati said:
Looks good so far. However, dragons don't really use weapons like swords and bows. Also, We will want a good backstory, personality etc. And what about feats and skills?
You'll see why the bow and sword are important, it's all about polymorph self. ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
15 HD Silver Dragon - Darelzmyr Cierellyx, "The Great C"

Straight up Silver dragon, no class levels although I do have a request to make of the DM's... normally Silvers can learn Cleric spells and a few domain spells as Sorc. Spells.. May I substitute Druidic spells instead?
The character I'm working with is actually one I played in a long-running campaign (Started out as a Sorc/Druid before finally becoming a full blown Dragon... And then a Dragon Ascendant... And then.. the God of Silver Dragons, "The Great C/Sea/Seer". The reason I ask for Druidic is b/c He was a very Nature oriented dragon.

The C is Great, Wise Silver Dragon who gained his nickname for several reasons.. His Initial (C), his scale colour (Resembling the calm beautiful Sea's near his lair), and his uncanny ability to 'See' things. (A major Diviner/very perceptive).

I'll Post up more soon, I'm away from my books now, and Am waiting on your DM replies to my char. Concept. I'm thinking if it's OK with you, and since Good Dragons have been nearly wiped out that he's the Oldest, Wisest SILVER dragon left.. Not necesarily oldest/wisest of ALL, just Silver.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Oh and I'm also waiting on the answers to the Ability Score question... Are the Racial mods the ONLY stat mods we get, or do we also get the standard 1/4 HD since we're PC's?

While we're at it, one curiosity... What colour/age/size is Cyrem?

Wrahn

First Post
Like to place my name in the hat, need to look to see what seems interesting

Currently looking at a Gold Dragon Warshaper

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
Just forthe record, advancement rules for Chromatic Dragons were presented in Dragon #320, while similar rules for metallic Dragons were presented in Dragon #332.

Remove ads