GAME OF THRONES #4Garden of Bones: ACT 14 Chapter 2-2012

NewJeffCT

First Post
I can see that plot development making a lot of sense, since we've come to care about Ros, the outcome of that casting change would have a lot of impact. As it stands, she seems to be subject to increasing abuse by those around her. But in that case, she'd need to have some reason to remain loyal to the other party in question.

Actually, now that I think of it, they may have Ros be the substitute for Chataya... though, I can't see how they can use Daisy in place of Alayaya.

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
It seems to me that they have written out the whole "Sneak in/out of the brothel to see Shea" subplot since they already had Shea living with Tyrion in the Kings Hand quarters and moved up the timeline of her getting a "job" in the castle.

DS

NewJeffCT

First Post
It seems to me that they have written out the whole "Sneak in/out of the brothel to see Shea" subplot since they already had Shea living with Tyrion in the Kings Hand quarters and moved up the timeline of her getting a "job" in the castle.

DS

good point, but that would mean a favorite part of mine was written out - where
Cersei finds out Tyrion is "visiting" Alayaya and Cersei has her beaten because of it.

Remove ads