GAME OF THRONES #4Garden of Bones: ACT 14 Chapter 2-2012

Krug

Newshound
Well done, though the sheer number of characters is really bogging things down. Still, the series has great atmosphere, and the last scene.. nicely done.

Cor Azer

First Post
Also, so glad they kept in Tyrion's "educating" the King vs threatening Ser Meryn scene/lines.

I can only imagine the fun Dinklage is having in that role.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Also, so glad they kept in Tyrion's "educating" the King vs threatening Ser Meryn scene/lines.

I can only imagine the fun Dinklage is having in that role.

One of my favorite Tyrion lines was also kept in as well - when he tells Shagga to cut off Pycelle's manhood and feed it to the goats, and Shagga says there are no goats around - Tyrion's response was "Make do" - that cracked me up in the book and on TV.

I only wished they had shown Pycelle wetting himself like Hot Pie did...

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
I'm increasingly of the opinion that Ros is doomed. She's been with (and/or *been with*) every member of the King's council except Cercei, and now she's intersected with the King. Things are not going to end well for her. It's only a question of time.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I think these were Tyrion's best times in the books.

No way, his journey has only just begun!

Some of the coolest Tyrion moments are just around the corner. Don't know how they're going to do 'the injury', though. I can't wait until 'the crossbow and the loo' moment :D

NewJeffCT

First Post
I'm increasingly of the opinion that Ros is doomed. She's been with (and/or *been with*) every member of the King's council except Cercei, and now she's intersected with the King. Things are not going to end well for her. It's only a question of time.

There has been speculation that since they had not cast a certain part that Ros was going to substitute for:
Alayaya, the Summer Island prostitute that Tyrion uses as cover to sneak out to see Shae...

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
I can see that plot development making a lot of sense, since we've come to care about Ros, the outcome of that casting change would have a lot of impact. As it stands, she seems to be subject to increasing abuse by those around her. But in that case, she'd need to have some reason to remain loyal to the other party in question.

No way, his journey has only just begun!

Some of the coolest Tyrion moments are just around the corner. Don't know how they're going to do 'the injury', though. I can't wait until 'the crossbow and the loo' moment :D
I was speaking about the time in the city in general, not this particular episode.

Remove ads