Gaming W/Jemal - Epic Mortal Kombat (Character creation.)

Arknath

First Post
I saw your name on this post too Pyrex...and you'll definitely be in on it.

Wow...old memories...*sigh* Wish there were 48 hours in a day... :)

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Jemal said:
And btw, Salthorae... Nice try, too bad Ark didn't go for it. ;)

Sorry I tried! :D

Personally I love making Epic characters, I do it for fun (usually just in my head) a lot actually. SO much so that I can pretty much now pound out a 1st level character in about 5-10 minutes.

I should probably START DM'ing at some point just so I can put all my epic character ideas to use like you're doing Jemal :)

Jemal

Adventurer
Hey Pyrex! Good t' see you again.

Salthorae said:
I should probably START DM'ing at some point just so I can put all my epic character ideas to use like you're doing Jemal :)

Hmmm... :D

Brother Allard

First Post
I'd also be interested in a epic level game. Unfortunately, when Jemal's game opened, I had a hard deadline approaching at work and couldn't devote the time I needed to create an epic character. Of course, since recruitment closed, my mind's been obsessively tweaking the concept I had, reselecting classes, spells, feats, items. Shuffling, shuffling, shuffling.

Funny how that works.

Pyrex

First Post
Jemal said:
Hey Pyrex! Good t' see you again.

You too. :)

If you hadn't already had 8 or 9 partial PC's posted by the time I saw the thread I'd've signed up for the one you're running now.

Insight

Adventurer
Arknath said:
I guess epic level dms are hard to find as epic level characters in-game, eh? :)

I can't begin to imagine how much time it takes to prep for an epic game. Even going thru characters for errors (and other things) in a format like this would take some time. It's quite a committment.

PBP games so hit and miss as it is, and when you give the DM an even greater challenge, I think you run a good chance of the game never getting off the ground.

That said, I'd like to try it out, create a character, and see where it goes from there. I have neither the time nor the patience to run such a game, however. That task will have to fall upon someone else's shoulders.

Vertexx69

First Post
I love making epic toons as well, but then I like the stat crunch, even with my limited resources. Its just even better when you actually get to play them a little bit. :cool:

Arknath

First Post
Hey Jemal, How about changing the thread title to "Epic players looking for DM"? Might be a bit more descriptive now that we have a set of players.

Any house rules you guys have found particularly useful for Epic play? (since we're all epic fans here)

Remove ads