Gandalfs evil game IC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=Renau1g: how about some potions of {level 2 Transmutation:buffing spells}?[/sblock]

I feels that if do not act as we have in the past, lay low for a while, move in groups of 2 and 3, we might be able to escape their notice. The minor trick I use hear is good to keep the regulars from noticing."

Scott DeWar

"Yes, that blasted oracle will find us eventually. We may want to consider taking them out one by one.And starting with the oracle."
He then changes back to his normal self

SolosAddie

Explorer
"if they're going to track us down, either we take the fight to them, or we can wait for them to come to us. the question is where is most advantageous for us, somewhere in the city, the swamp, or another location?"

OOC: What type of city is this? do we need to worry about a guard force, or if there is one, are they inept, corrupt, etc?

Scott DeWar

Thinking on the Saurien's words to the ratkin, Antwon thinks aloud, "perhaps I need to start learning some magics my self.

"
OOC: What type of city is this? do we need to worry about a guard force, or if there is one, are they inept, corrupt, etc?

ooc: on this, a K. Local check.

Last edited:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
soo.. this city is relatively large and the guards do tend to look the other way unless you cause too much mischief, nearby is a small city that you could probably take over if you were so inclined, with a few low-level "guards"

Scott DeWar

And some guard may look the other way when the counter weight of silver in their palm is applied I am sure.

Lughart

First Post
"For defense I don't think we can do better than the swamp. Even if the Order should find us there, attacking us would be a nightmare.

Or we could attack first. If we do so before they learn of our alliance we have a significant advantage. With our magical capabilities we could even create a nice distraction to keep their grunts busy. How about a plague of undeath?"

Last edited:

Remove ads