• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gandalfs evil game IC

Lughart

First Post
"Should they discover us prematurely, we can fight the rest of the way. Don't forget that they are looking for us individually, all of us together is a force they are unprepared for. I say we try to sneak out of the city, but if we should be stopped at the gate we destroy them and flee.

I don't know about all of your exact capabilities, but should all hell break loose the wounded should stay close to me. My healing magic is powerful and far reaching, my legs less so. If we need to escape I can do so easily on my own, but I don't want to break off from the group unless I absolutely have to."

Marla gets off her chair and starts applying a simple nonmagical disguise made of a cane, ragged skirts and a heavy cloak, taking the appearance of an old beggar.

"Are we ready to leave?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
'whew, a challenge with this one', thinks Antwon, but try and help he will.

"Lets try this, naw, this is better. No not that- this, no I was wrong, lets go with that.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Could Antwon just take 10 and disguise Darsuul? Or can you only disguise yourself with the skill? That would be much more helpful than a +2 to my (untrained) check.

Last edited:

SolosAddie

Explorer
Rakthor hands Darsuul a hat of disguise, explaining how to use it. "You will need this more than I at this point."

Looking to see outside is clear, Rakthor steps outside and becomes a heavy draft horse suitable for pulling a wagon or the like.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
this is what I love about this game, in the market, there is a merchant, having a heated argument with another person, leaving his cart completely unattended ten feet away. you can steal it, if you want.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
yes, uless he was so inclined as to steal someone elses horse, but that would be higher profile than hooking up your own horse and pulling away someone elses cart.

Remove ads