Gandalfs evil game IC

SolosAddie

Explorer
As Rakthor sits and eats his lunch he looks around the group. He really wishes he were out on some assignment that did not require him to be in a city but the orders from the circle were very clear. His superiors in the circle require him to keep these others alive for now, apparently plans are afoot.

"Any news that you've heard lately," Rakthor asks the group.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Not much... but Darsuul hates leaving much of his tribe behind... may get funny ideas... or get healthy!" The pockmarked saurian replies. Even he doesn't look like much he radiates a sense-able power.

Lughart

First Post
OOC: Unless someone objects, I'm hijacking the scene. It now takes place in Marlas abode, a hard to spot little cottage made of flotsam under a bridge in the slums. Sounds fine?

The diseased gnome stirs her stew, it's pungent aroma spreading through the room. She scoops some of the muck into a dirty bowl and sits down with the others.

"There is stew to be had, if anyone is hungry.

Now, if it's true we're all being tracked by the Followers of the Sun or whatever you call them, I would have to move house. A shame, really, but it's better than being found.

What about the rest of you? Are you here seeking allies? I could certainly use some assistance while we get this matter settled. Darsuul, you mentioned something about a tribe?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Well i have a hidy hole that I can run to if I need to, but I am pretty transparent when i want to be. How about You? What kind of place are you wanting to mve to? Perhaps an abandoned building with a celler? Tunnel escape access? I might actually be aboe to find that if you want."

SolosAddie

Explorer
"I am not too familiar with the ways of cities, but I think we need to either relocate amongst a group of people so we cannot be picked out of the pack, or be secure and secluded enough that we can spot the sun followers if they come after us," Rakthor states," either way any location should have multiple means of leaving."

Scott DeWar

"Hmmmm, I have an idea." Antwon looks around the party to see if any haas gray hair, then he looks in his disguise kit for a gray wig and other items to make him look older.

"I need some clothing from an old person, somewhat clean and in patched repair. What I am thinking is that i will be disguised as an old man, I will need somewort of cane, and who .. .. .. " Points to Rakthor," yes, you. You will be my grandson. We can walk the streets of the *fill in blank* district where the income is above slums and lower then anyone else. Our purpose sill be that we are looking for a new place for me to live as I have lost my last place due to the rent being too high.

I will look and ask about for the specifics of a good apartment but look about for the abandoned buildings.

What do you guys think?"

Scott DeWar

Antwon listens to Darsuul and slowly changes one feature at a time growing taller, mor muscular and uglier until he appears to be an orc. his clothing changes likewise to that of mouldy hides and furs.

Like this? he asks, his voice changed to that of sounding like an orc.

renau1g

First Post
The cloaked figure listens intently as the group discusses the accursed Order of the Sun, his mind falling back to when he was forced to flee his home due to their meddling. Fools didn't believe that I wasn't a wererat, although once they found my experimentation room I doubt they cared" the ratkin thinks to himself as the human spoke of walking the streets with only a minor illusion as their defense. The wizard leans forward, his matted black and grey fur starting to fall out in places, the result of constant tampering with the transmutation magicks. It was not without benefits of course, his mind was sharp, his reflexes uncanny, and he was tough as his half-ogre bodyguard, Corax, although that ones strength was unmatched.

"We must practice caution my friend, the magic of the item you bear is fairly weak as far as enchantments go and the Order certainly has arcanists capable of piercing the illusion to see our true form. For our part (gesturing to himself and the hulking figure standing behind him), we keep one around each also, they work well on typical guardsmen and soldiers. As you all know, with recent...events occurring with the Order of the Sun, we all agreed it best to work together to keep them from picking us off one by one. Strength in numbers the scholars say. So, as I've also mentioned, they were tracking Corax and I after fleeing the Free City so we likely do not have the luxury of time on our side. Whatever we decide to do should be soon" the ratkin says, he is known as Nuwi, short for Nuwisha. The ratkin carries a sack at his hip, no discernible weapons, but you all known him a capable spellcaster. The half-ogre standing nearly double the smaller humanoid's size is the polar opposite, heavily armoured in black full plate and carrying a huge claymore, with a razor sharp edge.

[sblock=ooc]
Ok so still finalizing gear, here's what I've got so far, any suggestions are welcome:

9000 Cloak of Resistance +3
18000 +3 weapon (+2 keen greatsword
4000 Cloak of Resistance +2
5650 +2 full plate
4000 +2 Headband of Vast Intelligence (know:arcana bonus)'
750 3 x ingredients for Stoneskin
10000 ebony fly
4000 +2 belt of giant strength
2000 handy haversack
3600 Hat of Disguise (x2)

Scrolls:
25 Featherfall
25 Hold portal
25 Sculpt Corpse (APG)
25 Touch of the Sea
150 Protection from Arrows

Oh and I changed Corax from an axe and shield fighter to a greatsword wielder....[/sblock]

Remove ads