• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gargantuan Orcus at GenCon

Glyfair

Explorer
Upper_Krust said:
Hey all! :)

Does this mean the 4th Edition Orcus is Gargantuan size?

Maybe. Maybe size changing is part of his abilities in 4th. Maybe he's colossal but has a Gargantuan Aspect.

Agamon

Adventurer
Glyfair said:
Maybe. Maybe size changing is part of his abilities in 4th. Maybe he's colossal but has a Gargantuan Aspect.

I read in an interview that they're changing the size names to be more descriptive and easy to understand.

Teensy
Itty
Wee
Little
'Bout right
Big
Really Big
Humongous
WTF!?

Looks good. How much I will use it I'm not sure but it looks neat.

Seeing at how my book purchases should be slowing down I can see money becoming availiable for my dragons finally and Orcus in the spring/summer.

StarFyre

Explorer
yay!

me want that.

will try to get it (ebay i guess) but will have to repaint it.

god i hate the paintjobs of prepainted models.

Sanjay

Treebore

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Wow, that's a very pretty mini.

0It's a shame I probably could never afford it and probably would never use it.

Pre-order at Amazon has it at $40.00 right now. Guess maybe we should try and get them to honor it next year?

Glyfair

Explorer
Treebore said:
Pre-order at Amazon has it at $40.00 right now. Guess maybe we should try and get them to honor it next year?

The buzz on the minis forums says that it probably won't be sold. They ran the production numbers and the found the price they'd have to use was too high.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It must be mine!

Wormwood said:
Finally, a god emerges worthy of my worship.

I shall prepare for the arrival of Your Abyssal Majesty . . . provided I can get my wife's permission.

Sadly, she outranks even you, Dark Lord.

Well provided my SO gives me permission too. They tend to outrank any gods, don't they. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads