• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread II

Velmont

First Post
Honestly, my RL is taking more and more of my time. Which mean I might put to sleep both my characters and see if I continue as a judge, as the new judge seems to have taken into good hand LS.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Salix said:
It might be time to drop Ionian Dreams. I think Hawkeye, Velmont, and probably Lot would want to play.
I was really hoping for the players to call for more decisive actions there--I'm still quite ready to continue if they call for an action.

EDIT: Seeing Velmont's comment, that could be why ID has slowed down (and DR too), since Velmont's characters seem to have taken charge of making decisions there and he has less time now.

Salix

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I was really hoping for the players to call for more decisive actions there--I'm still quite ready to continue if they call for an action.

EDIT: Seeing Velmont's comment, that could be why ID has slowed down (and DR too), since Velmont's characters seem to have taken charge of making decisions there and he has less time now.

Just trying to prod the game on a little. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Guys, I think I should just officialy bow out of this for now. I haven't been able to contribute much beyond answering e-mails.

If you want to leave me in on e-mails for judge stuff to get input, I'm prefectly willing to continue to act as an advisor, as well as a reference to what we initialy did with the world. And, as a mod, I can still stick/unstick/fix any board problems you may have :)

Salix

First Post
Bront said:
Guys, I think I should just officialy bow out of this for now. I haven't been able to contribute much beyond answering e-mails.

If you want to leave me in on e-mails for judge stuff to get input, I'm prefectly willing to continue to act as an advisor, as well as a reference to what we initialy did with the world. And, as a mod, I can still stick/unstick/fix any board problems you may have :)

Sounds good Bront. Thanks for getting LS started. I will also be bowing out once From the Bowels of Philadelphia and The Tokyo problem are finished. My RL demands aren't allowing me to enjoy playing as much or even posting on a regular enough basis to run a game well.

hero4hire

Explorer
When it rains it poors.

As most of you can tell I haven't been able to participate lately.

I tried to reinvest myself recently but RL has gotten in the way again.

So I guess I have to *officially* resign as a Judge. :(

Velmont

First Post
Even if I am a lot less active in LS, I'll stay, mianly to help the new judges to understand teh reason behind some decision we have taken.

rgordona

Explorer
Indeed sorry to see eo many people go. Especially so many who were influential in the creation and the world and who have been so helpful to the rest of us.

You will all be missed and I hope you will find time to return once RL has calmed down or whatever.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads