Gestalt Terror and Blasphemy (Group I)

Serpenteye

First Post
Keia said:
"You let us know before you release your hold on that creature . . . and not when we're being attacked," Garrick almost barked. "We don't need to have something attack us that we think is tame."

Ikobian's Gargoyle form looks straight trough Garrick, barely acknowledgeing his precence. Then he shrugs slightly, grabs a firm hold of his head with both hands and twists it until the neck breaks with a sharp crack. Savouring the panicked despair of his helpless host he says in a dry, gravely voice, "Useless."

Ikobian's ghostly form rises from the pile of dead stone and drifts trough the door to the south.

ooc: Coup de grace on self, voluntarily failing the save.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ikobian said:
Savouring the panicked despair of his helpless host he says in a dry, gravely voice, "Useless."

Garrick swallowed hard, watching the scene play out before him. "Not quite what I had in mind, Ikobian," Garrick said drily.

Garrick peered around the room for potential dangers, looking anywhere but at the pile of stones, which could have very easily been a broken body at some future point. Garrick tried not to think about what he would do if that were to happen.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Ikobian's ghostly form rises from the pile of dead stone and drifts trough the door to the south.

As you slide into the doorway etherealy, you hear the faint resonence of metal bell noise from the material plane followed by an electric static noise. You enter, completely silently, into a corridor (as shown on the map below).

Everyone Else: As Ikobian passed through the door to the south, the door exploded into a bolt of lightning. Everyone was out of the way, but the sudden burst of the trap was louder than most thunderstones would have been.

Serpenteye

First Post
The Dominated Human speaks in the sudden silence after the explosion, his tone is dry and indifferent.
"So, they know that we are here. The slaughter of their sentries should already have alerted them in any case, and our approach to the dungeon was hardly inconspicuous. This changes nothing."

Ikobian enters the nearest room to the east, trough its western wall, carefully spying on what lies within.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Garrick stayed to the rear of the group exploring, keeping his eyes and ears open, occasionally scanning back the way they had come to make certain nothing was coming from behind.

He noted the explosion with interest, "Traps . . . great. I hate traps, 'course I guess every does."

nameless

First Post
Carefully stepping over the rubble left from the recent fight, Scourge enters the antechamber, flooding the room in soft light. He wears only a flaxen hooded robe. Seeing Garrick look back, Scourge raises an open palm in greeting. In a musical voice like a windchime, the lantern archon floating above Scourge's shoulder addresses the assembled heroes.

"Hail and well met. This is Scourge the Eveningstar, and I am Lex. We are humble servants of the powers that be, and would be pleased to join your foray into this place."

Those who care to notice see that Scourge concentrates for a moment as Lex speaks. (ooc: Detect Evil). After a composed silence, Scourge speaks as well in a calm, but friendly tone.

"That'll do Lex. So, friends, does anyone know what we're looking for around here, or are we to play it by ear?"

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
nameless said:
"That'll do Lex. So, friends, does anyone know what we're looking for around here, or are we to play it by ear?"

"By ear and axe, for the most part. All we know is that it twists nature for its own vile ends. Aside that, we're on our own."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Garrick saw the light approach, an arrow nocked on his bow and he aimed the shot. Identifying the light as a lantern archon, Garrick held his shot.

Lex said:
"Hail and well met. This is Scourge the Eveningstar, and I am Lex. We are humble servants of the powers that be, and would be pleased to join your foray into this place."

He had heard there was a paladin in the area, though he hadn't heard that this mission was public. Perhaps the paladin's sense of evil had guided him to the area . . . regardless, Garrick didn't think the paladin was one to not have among his companions. He lowered his bow, nodded in greeting to Scourge and Lex, and returned to his job of covering the rear of the group.

Remove ads