• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gobquest] Part 2

Festy_Dog

First Post
[gob]"D'Bruuhl, please hurry and save the big cat!"[/gob] Rakanishu cries before placing himself between the cleric and the crazy human, "You! How can you make yourself out to be so high and mighty when you don't even serve Ehlonna properly!? Ehlonna doesn't have a problem with us, you do! What have we done to the wilderness that wasn't an act of self defense!? You're not protecting nature, you run and let innocent wilderness creatures fight your fight! You're using nature as a tool to achieve your own goal: To kill us without just reason!"

Rooooooo

First Post
Goubido slowly moved towards Jazzad (to within 15'), eyeing the human carefully. OOC: Readied action: If he throws that javelin, I trip him with my whip).

dreamthief

First Post
D'Bruuhl successfully closes the panther's wounds. Jazzad looks at the goblins. "I'd kill you beause of you and your foul brethern who would destroy these woods. Hmm.. but you aren't like the other group of gobs. They would probably have torn off it's head! So what is your purpose here?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Rakanishu now scratches his head.

"Ah... well... Nitzbuk hasn't heard... from you lately... He sent us to... make sure you're... okay," he says, and soon falls back behind his comrades, happy to let them continue the conversation.

Mirth

Explorer
Stepping back warily from the now healed panther, D'Bruuhl speaks to Jazzad, "We've been trying to tell you that we have come to check on you at the behest of our leader, Nitzbuk. He sends his well-wishes and his regards to an old friend with whom he has lost contact. Shall we go back and tell him that you are fine?"

Remove ads