• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gobquest] Part 2

Rooooooo

First Post
Hey all. Unfortunately I am no longer able to check or post messages with any regularity. Therefore, with much regret, I must bow out of the game. I apologize for not having posted this message sooner, but the reason I am no longer able to post regularly is the same reason this message has been delayed so long: I can't afford to fix my computer.

cloudysmile.gif

I have enjoyed playing, and I want to thank you all - players and GM alike - for playing and allowing me to play. I have played a few other PbP's and PbEm's and this has definetly been, by far, the best. I wish circumstances were different, but unfortunately they are not. Best of luck to you all, and to all the gobs!

dreamthief

First Post
Sorry to hear that Roo. Sorry for the iffy response. Been pretty busy and everytime I check Enworld it seems to be down... :(

Jazzad says "I don't think there are any more of them on me. But those other goblins are threatening the forest and must be removed!"

He waits for your response.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I wanted to put a few arrows to them anyway... say, Jazzad, you wouldn't have any extra, I'm running low?"

OoC: Sorry to see you go, Roo. If you ever get your machine fixed, check if you can come back.

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
dreamthief said:
Jazzad says "I don't think there are any more of them on me. But those other goblins are threatening the forest and must be removed!"

"We're only here to confirm your safety for our chief, not to be murderers of goblins on your behalf," D'Bruuhl states calmly in response to Jazzad's passionate exclamation. "If you wanted to try and broker a peace, however, I would be willing to help. Perhaps those other gobs would like to move back to the city with us."

OOC: Really sorry to see you go DFG/Rooooo. I'll miss Goubido's crazy antics. As the others have said, if you get things worked out, please come back. --- Jay

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
OOC: Couldn't find an OOC thread, but Jay mentioned you lost a player. If you're interested, I'd like to come back to this game, either as Ashgyad or a new PC. Haven't been keeping up with this game, so I don't know what happened with Ashgyad.

dreamthief

First Post
"Arrows? No I have none."

"Very well then... I shall lead you to them. Not hard to find anyway. Just follow the carnage!" He points to the north, where you see some puffs of smoke rising through the air. "Do as you wish; kill them, make peace, marry their daughters... just get them out of the forest!" with that he turns, and is off and running again.

Goubido turns to the rest, "That's a nutty one."

Glad to have you back garyh, but unfortunately going for a holiday until the 29th.. we'll sort things after.

Last edited:

Remove ads