• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gobquest] Part 2

Mirth

Explorer
dreamthief said:
"Nitzbuk? I do not know him. Does he love Ehlonna?" replies Jazzad.

"We are looking for one called Jazzad," D'Bruuhl says, looking in confusion at the other goblins. "Are you him? Or do you know where we can find him?"

dreamthief

First Post
The boar-man falls silent. "Jazzad.. am I.. that name.. familiar. But you are goblins.. evil things.."

You see Willy next to the man, watching his master.

Festy_Dog

First Post
"W-we represent... a society of g-goblins... who have changed... their ways... and want t-to... p-prove themselves to others," Rakanishu says sheepishly from the back.

Mirth

Explorer
"Not all goblins are evil, Jazzad," D'Bruuhl says strongly, "You used to know that. Tell me, are you covered in slimy slugs, Jazzad? If so, they are what is making you forget your name, your friends, even your faithful companion Willy there. We will gladly stand back and let you clean yourself of their mind-warping presence."

dreamthief

First Post
Jazzad touches his head with his hand. "Willy... name so familiar." The boar head looks down at the fox. "Willy... friend...Snails.. so tasty with butter. Goblins... nasty."

Then his hands move to the boar head and he lifts it off, revealing a man in his late 30s with disheveled brown hair. His skin is pale and his eyes have a hard gaze.

"I... I am Jazzad," he says. "Nitzbuk. yes... My friend. How is he?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Rakanishu smiles broadly.

"He is well... but concerned about... how you are mostly," Rakanishu says, "Those snail things... have an odd effect."

Mirth

Explorer
Festy_Dog said:
Rakanishu says, "Those snail things... have an odd effect."

"Yes they do, brother," D'Bruuhl says in acknowledgement of Rakanishu's observation. He asks Jazzad, "May we help you rid yourself of those 'snails' if they have attached themselves to your body?"

OOC: I was unclear if Jazzad just ate them or if they were stuck to him. Also, does anyone remember what the two potions were that the townspeople gave us?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads