• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Gobquest] Part 2

Mirth

Explorer
"Maybe we have been living among manfolk too long," D'Bruuhl says in response to Glorath's suggestion. "These gobs are no different from us, not some chattle to be slaughtered. That is how humans think, not us. Was it not obvious to you that their minds were twisted when we met them before? It's the snails. I don't know how we can get rid of the snails, but we can help the gobs. I'm sorry, I won't take part in any plan that leads the death of our kin." Defiantly, the priest waits for the others' reactions.

Dalamar

Adventurer
[Gob]"Bah! Lets just then dump them to hot water and see if the snails come off."[/Gob]
Glorath isn't really happy for not having a chance to shoot some moving targets.

Mirth

Explorer
Dalamar said:
[Gob]"Bah! Lets just then dump them to hot water and see if the snails come off."[/Gob]
Glorath isn't really happy for not having a chance to shoot some moving targets.

"Now THAT seems like a plan," D'Bruuhl says as he smiles at the pouting Glorath's suggestion, not getting the irony. "No time like the present to get started." The cleric walks off in the direction Jazzad indicated earlier.

Remove ads