• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guy at my Wife's work nailed his Testicle to a House.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
He's lucky he wasn't any closer. He coulda been nominated for a Dawin had his aim been closer...

And one doesn't have to be a guy to say "OW!!!"

"Safety triggers are there for a reason, folks. Don't mess with it or you too could lose one of your two best friends. And I don't mean those on the Winnebago" :p

Harmon

First Post
Talked to an ol' carpenter buddy of mine couple days back. He was putting blocks into a wall using a nail gun and shot himself through the index and middle finger (only went a half inch into the middle finger's bone he said). He said that he was holding the back of the block (about a foot from the gun's muzzle like you are suppose to do) when the gun bounced inside the next stud bay and came out tagging his fingers. :(

I have worked with him a few times and know how he works, so I believe him. He might loose his fingers due to infection :( which will be tough, but Know him well enough to know he will be alright.

Construction is dangerous, and nail guns do help with production, but they come at a price.

Remove ads