• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E hafrogman's Hoard of the Dragon Queen (full)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Character's up!
I have a dumb question that's been bugging me for a while: how do you get the grey box with the bold text to appear at the beginning of a post, like both [MENTION=6800384]kuey1975[/MENTION] & [MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION] did for their characters in the IC thread?
Thanks,

SG

hafrogman

Adventurer
Dropping Knowledge

Character's up!
I have a dumb question that's been bugging me for a while: how do you get the grey box with the bold text to appear at the beginning of a post, like both [MENTION=6800384]kuey1975[/MENTION] & [MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION] did for their characters in the IC thread?
Thanks,

SG
When you're replying to a thread and you choose to 'Go Advanced' you have the choice to give your post a title, like you would a thread.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Hunter

Hunter.jpg

Code:
Name:       Agowawere "Hunter" Tsyffonji
Class:      Barbarian (Wolf Totem) 3
Race:       Human - Chult
Background: Outlander - exile
Size:       Medium (5'5", 145 lbs)
Alignment:  ChaoticGood

STR: 16 (+3) Save: +5    HP: 26 (3d12)
DEX: 14 (+2)             AC: 17 (Chainshirt +dex + Shield)
CON: 10 (+0) Save: +2
INT: 10 (+0)             Speed:   30
WIS: 16 (+3)             Init:    +2
CHA: 8 (-1)             Passive Perception: 20

Skills:                  Abilities:
Acrobatics         +2    Rage 3/day
Animal Handling    +3    Reckless Attack
Arcana             +0    Unarmoured Defence
*Athletics         +5    Danger Sense
Deception          -1    Spirit Seeker - beast sense, speak with animals
History           +0    Totem Spirit - Wolf
Insight           +3    Wanderer
Intimidation      -1    
Investigation      +0
Medicine           +3
*Nature            +2
*Perception        +5
Performance        -1    
Persuasion        -1
Religion           +0
Sleight of Hand    +2
*Stealth            +4
*Survival           +5

Proficiencies:
Armor: Light and medium Armor & Shields
Weapons: Martial Weapons & Simple Weapons
Tools: Flute
Languages: Common, Draconic & Elvish

Feats:
Observant

Weapon                Attack  Damage     Type  Range
Warhammer               +5     1d8+3        B
Handaxe                +5     1d6+3        S  (20/60)
Javelin                +5     1d6+3        P  (30/120)

Equipment:
Chain Shirt
Warhammer
Shield
Hand Axe (2)
Javelin (4)
Wolf head headdress
Travellers Clothes
Backpack
- Bedroll
- Mess Kit
- Tinder Box
- Torch (10)
- One Day's Rations (10)
- Waterskin
- 50' Hemp Rope
- Beltpouch
- Hunting Trap

Money: 0 GP

Personality Trait: I have a lesson for every situation, drawn from observing nature
Ideal: Change, Life is like the seasons, in constant change and we must change with it.
Bond: My tribe is the most important thing in my life, even if they are far from me..
Flaw: I am too enamoured of ale, wine or other intoxicants

[sblock=Background]
Agowawere tsyffonji was a scout for the black tide on the fateful day the dragon attacked and fled to with the others. Originally from the steaming jungles of chult he was exiled after an unsuccessful bid for the chieftainhood.

The dark skinned warriors fled north and found employment with the black tide. With him he took the secrets of hi tribes wolf spirit to aid him. Soon they became his new tribe and after the attack he felt as if he had failed them as well.

He is dour and weighed down by the bitter disappointments of his life and often turns to drink.

Recently, the Black Tide was hired to find the leader of a group of bandits, a half-dragon named Rezmir. It was believed that the bandits had been spotted launching raids from the Hill of Lost Souls area. When the Company reached the area, they moved to engage the bandits, but were ambushed by a dragon from the hill. Staying well out of any danger, the dragon was nonetheless able to break the Company, bathing huge swaths of the battlefield in fire. The bandits swept through the remaining force, and then quit the field, moving out to the south.

Having been recovered by Morgan, they decided to retreat and regroup in Scornubel. When they arrived, they were met by a wood elf named Jeni who was looking for Alistair on behalf of another elf from Greenest. Having little in the way of funds to fall back on, the survivors joined with the elf and began their journey to Greenest.[/sblock]

Thanks for your patience, I still need to finish off a bit but the mechanics are up for review. Thanks.

kuey1975

First Post
Another newbie question. How do you submit dice rolls? It seems that enworld has a dice roller for the forums, but I can't seem to find it.

Forged Fury

First Post
^ Title is optional. I generally don't even mess with it and put it outside of the tag convention.

Note: You can't edit a roll (the roller will state the roll doesn't match the database). You also can't edit in a roll after a post has been submitted. The roll has to be entered with the original post. You can edit text afterward, but not the roll itself or add an additional roll (if, for instance, you roll a critical hit). If you have to roll additional rolls, they have to go in a new post.

One other note about the dice roller. It doesn't tell you what you actually rolled, just the total. This can be problematic with things like the Great Weapon Fighting style which allow you to reroll 1s and 2s on damage dice.

Remove ads