Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Bront

The man with the probe
from the website you linked about the chameleon...
If you're using the Eberron Campaign Setting, the chameleon prestige class should be available to changeling player characters as well as humans and doppelgangers

It looks... different. I worry that given a fairly diverse party, a chameleon might not find it's own place. I don't see anything that says it's too powerful though, so I'd allow it.

Temujin

First Post
Since the party looks like it'd still be needing a cleric....

Brogen Intaur "The boar"
Human Cleric 5
Height: 6"3
Weight: 214
hair: black
eyes: green
skin: light-brown tan

Appearance:
Brogan is a large man, standing over 6' tall and with wide shoulders and a muscular back. His head is periodically shaved to the stubble, and is pitted with scars, prizes of his combat experience. His right eye is interruped by a long vertical slash, and is practically forced shut by the scar, forcing the right side of his face into a perpetual grimace.

Background:
A vetran combat medic, Brogen has seen his fair share of death on the battlefield. His father was an active battle medic when Brogen was a child, and to the young, everything their parents do is spectacular. Modeling himself after his hero and father, Brogen trained himself and learned the skills so that one day, he too might join glorious battle, helping the wounded as he went along.

Sustaining himself off tales that his father brought back with him after a long campaign, he happily set out to enlist once he reached the proper age. Finally! Now he would see the wonders and experience the adventure that his father was! Once he was there, he found out how different reality was. Disillusioned by the war and the cause, he quickly deserted. Now he drifts from place to place, offering his services whilst looking for a new cause.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
Hi Bront,

I'll get to something in the next day or so, hopefully the call is stil open over the weekend. If I'm not successful in either of my other attempts I'd probably just use Grilok http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=131120 or Maynard http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=131541&page=2&pp=40

Have a great day

Cheers

Daz

Should be open for at least a week while I flesh everything out on my end. I hope to start around the end of this month. I've seen you looking around. Just do me a favor and copy them into the thread here whenever you get a chance (Makes life easier for me).

Candide

First Post
I have some ideas for characters.

A kalashtar Psychic Warrior/Paladin, or Psion/Paladin of the path of light. I like this one for the combination of classes. He would crusade against the Inspired.

A shifter ranger/barbarian, wanting to get more in touch with his ancestry. He'd go for the Weretouched Master prc. Probably bear. He'd act a lot like a bear, i.e. sleep a lot, scratch his back using a tree.

Bront

The man with the probe
Candide said:
I have some ideas for characters.

A kalashtar Psychic Warrior/Paladin, or Psion/Paladin of the path of light. I like this one for the combination of classes. He would crusade against the Inspired.

A shifter ranger/barbarian, wanting to get more in touch with his ancestry. He'd go for the Weretouched Master prc. Probably bear. He'd act a lot like a bear, i.e. sleep a lot, scratch his back using a tree.

Just to make sure, you have read the latest Errata regarding the Weretouched Master? I'd be using that.

Both ideas sound fine, draw up backgrounds, and let me know which you'd prefer.

Candide

First Post
yeah I have it. The stat bonuses for alternate form (now part of shifting I believe) are more balanced. It's as it should be.

I'll get right on them.

LogicsFate

First Post
I like to propose a bard, one that I'll flesh out when I'm not at work.
Support caster, with enchantment specialzation and a secondary skill user.
All-singing, all-dancing

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, I posted the stat sets (all add up to 81, and +9 net bonus), set up the gold total, and have clairified all the optional rules I can think of off the top of my head.

I'm still open to input on the spontanious metamagic optional rule from UA. And of course, still looking for concepts.

THanks everyone's who's posted so far.

Remove ads