Height Men!?

How tall are you men?

6'2". Cower before my lordly stature.

My brother is only 5'8". I got the tall gene *and* the smart gene. We both got the bald gene though :lol:

I remember one time in college I literally turned around and bumped into the center for the basketball team (Dwayne Schintzius, wielder of tennis racquets) who was 7'2". Freaked me out -- I'd never been in close proximity to someone that much taller than me. (It didn't help that he had a reputation as a psycho).

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm curious to see if 5-ft. 9-in. will win out since it's the average height of a North American male (just as it happens to be in the Player's Handbook).

It seems odd that 5-ft. 10-in. seems to be winning out so far; are gamers on average taller than the norm, or only more self-delusional? :p

Ambrus said:
I'm curious to see if 5-ft. 9-in. will win out since it's the average height of a North American male (just as it happens to be in the Player's Handbook).

It seems odd that 5-ft. 10-in. seems to be winning out so far; are gamers on average taller than the norm, or only more self-delusional? :p

For North American white males between 20-39, 5'10" is average. That demographic is probably the majority of ENW.

Mycanid

First Post
That is not a dinghey jonesy. :\

It looks like an ancient Greek ship.

If it has a sail there are really no big problems. Now if there were no mast, sail, etc. and ONLY oars. We might have a problem.... :uhoh:

Remove ads