• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Height Men!?

How tall are you men?

6'2". Cower before my lordly stature.

My brother is only 5'8". I got the tall gene *and* the smart gene. We both got the bald gene though :lol:

I remember one time in college I literally turned around and bumped into the center for the basketball team (Dwayne Schintzius, wielder of tennis racquets) who was 7'2". Freaked me out -- I'd never been in close proximity to someone that much taller than me. (It didn't help that he had a reputation as a psycho).

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm curious to see if 5-ft. 9-in. will win out since it's the average height of a North American male (just as it happens to be in the Player's Handbook).

It seems odd that 5-ft. 10-in. seems to be winning out so far; are gamers on average taller than the norm, or only more self-delusional? :p

Ambrus said:
I'm curious to see if 5-ft. 9-in. will win out since it's the average height of a North American male (just as it happens to be in the Player's Handbook).

It seems odd that 5-ft. 10-in. seems to be winning out so far; are gamers on average taller than the norm, or only more self-delusional? :p

For North American white males between 20-39, 5'10" is average. That demographic is probably the majority of ENW.

Mycanid

First Post
That is not a dinghey jonesy. :\

It looks like an ancient Greek ship.

If it has a sail there are really no big problems. Now if there were no mast, sail, etc. and ONLY oars. We might have a problem.... :uhoh:

Remove ads