Here there be Dragons [Closed]

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Excellent! We have lift-off!

A few quick questions on the current situation in order to help me determine my next course of action.

1. It says in the phb that teleportation allows you to ignore physical effects that make you immoblilized or restained. As such, I would like to teleport out of my chains. Is this acceptable?

2. As part of the teleport move action I would like to use, Mary is currently looking for guards killed by the arrows in order to attempt to obtain a weapon. Are there any within 25' of her (in order to teleport directly) or within 55' (in order to teleport 25' and then use an action point in order to move another 30'). Any guards with daggers would be preferable, but any weapon is better than none in this case.

3. If there are any such guards, and if my action point was not required to get to them, are any of them close enough to the treeline to allow Mary to use a final move action via action point in order to get into the trees and hide?

Walking Dad

First Post
Excellent! We have lift-off!

A few quick questions on the current situation in order to help me determine my next course of action.

1. It says in the phb that teleportation allows you to ignore physical effects that make you immoblilized or restained. As such, I would like to teleport out of my chains. Is this acceptable?

2. As part of the teleport move action I would like to use, Mary is currently looking for guards killed by the arrows in order to attempt to obtain a weapon. Are there any within 25' of her (in order to teleport directly) or within 55' (in order to teleport 25' and then use an action point in order to move another 30'). Any guards with daggers would be preferable, but any weapon is better than none in this case.

3. If there are any such guards, and if my action point was not required to get to them, are any of them close enough to the treeline to allow Mary to use a final move action via action point in order to get into the trees and hide?

Almightyfoon, as I'm playing the other character with teleport abilities, I will wait for your answer before posting more (but Erevan would prefer a sword over a dagger).

Almightyfoon

First Post
As to the first question I seem to remember an elastin feat dealing with that situation specifically, but that was in the context of combat. And, as an adherent of the rule of cool, I'll allow it.

The second question can simply be answered by yes. Any weaponry you might need can be found among the fallen guards (including a shield for you WD).

The tree line is not however close enough to reach, without the use of a full turn of moves.

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Alighty, just one more question. Can I make a stealth check to hide based off the guards being distracted? I figure sinse Mary gets out of her chains so suddenly she may be able to escape notice from the guards momentarily as they are currently fighting somebody else right now.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I used hypnotism since it appears to function only with eye contact. It force the target to make an attack against it own allies. I was wondering that if instead of that Grumi could force it to release his chains.

Remove ads