Here there be Dragons [Closed]

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
Is the character an ardent/rogue hybrid?
Asking because Energizing strike is an ardent at-will.

Thanks, nice catch. I don't have the character builder so I just copied somebody elses and changed the info. Turns out I forgot to pick a second at-will power.

Funny part is I don't even know what an ardent is or what book its from.

Almightyfoon

First Post
Wow, I've been terribly active in this thread of my own posting. First off, apologies for that, I have been keeping up with things though. To the question of our final roster:

Walking Dad - Eravan Dariel, Eladrin Knight

Voda Vosa - Grumi, Human Mage

Dharuhk Svahre - Mary, Eladrin Rogue

Stacie GmrGrl - Aurora, Shifter Druid

sappire07 - Silk, Human Rogue

RavenBlackthorne - Korvesh, Half-Elf Ardent

JustKim - Cimarron, Changeling Hexblade

Are the characters we have. So far I've received a final build from JustKim. If there are more "final" builds then the ones I linked too, please let me know.

Final Role counts:
Defender- 1
Controller- 2
Striker- 3
Leader- 1

Melee: 5
Ranged: 2

Very up close and personal party we have set up. I'll put pen to paper (or fingers to keys rather) this weekend and flesh out the first few adventures and we will start next week (Wednesday at the latest, Monday is the goal). I've got the first arc roughly plotted out in my head, a couple character arcs, and the general outline of where I want things to go. I need to transfer a few things from my brain to my campaign doc, but I'm away from my laptop for the time being.

So if anyone has any questions, nows the time to ask!

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
AF my final build is on the previous page along with my history.

At a glance, 5 melee in a group of 7 is going to keep me a very busy leader! I've got a fair few healing things but I wouldn't want things to get out of hand. It'll be worth seeing how it goes,though! Hopefully we'll be able to take em down with 3 strikers before they can do serious damage!

Looking like good fun!

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
My final build is the one I posted. I just edited in the missing power. For the melee/ranged issue, as a rogue I do both equally well. Only difference is throwing the daggers, or stabbing with them. :p

Remove ads