• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroics around Hommlet [OOC]

Sparky

Howdy there all... haven't read the whole thread but wanted to jump in with a request to play a cleric!

Still taking?

Zerth

First Post
Are you still recruiting, Thels? If yes, I have a character idea I'd like to try. I'd be going for the dragon disciple PrC, start as a barbarian and then pick up 4 levels of sorcerer.

So another partly arcane caster would be in the making, but still someone who could do a little melee swinging, too. How about it? I have the character idea sorted out so I'd be able to post a character very soon, if needed :)

Seonaid

Explorer
Bad news. I just moved and neither my new apartment nor my new job have internet access (yet). Worse is that my motherboard broke during the move (poor manufacture, not rough handling, as far as I can tell), and I don't know how/when/if that'll be replaced. I'm using public terminals for now, but it's not convenient. If things don't pick up in the next 2 weeks, I'll have to drop. :( If I cause problems before then, feel free to drop me if necessary. I really would love to stay, but it depends on the next two weeks or so. :(

Sparky

Regretfully, I must withdraw my request to play a cleric in this game. I've really would like to play it, but am getting close to over-commited. Or I should be committed ... or something. Good luck all and kick some RttToEE tail.

Seonaid

Explorer
My internet problems should be solved by the middle of next week. Please auto-pilot me as best you can, or drop me if you wish. If you're in any of my other groups, please let them know. I will definitely be set up by the end of next week, but if that's too long, I understand. Sorry again, and have fun!

Thels

First Post
Hi gang!

Well, I'm really sorry about the past month. Just when I thought things were straightened out, my real life got messed up big time :-( I'm really sorry for not leaving a note about it.

I'll make another post in the IC thread somewhere today, and we'll see who still reply. There were 4 people, and with Sparky backing out, there's room for two more. So Zerth and Tmart, if you read this and still wish to play, make up some characters.

Again, sorry about it :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads