Hey guys

Myth and Legend

First Post
and gals :) Long time no see! Just at a glance I can see our good HolyMan is still here and is prolific in his posting. I though I spotted a Dragon somewhere.. Who else is here from ye olden days?

Yes, I'm back and I'm sorry I left without saying anything. It seems the call of RPing has returned me from the life beyond. I cannot stay away (my Wil save is all so abysmal)

Myth and Legend

First Post
I... well. One game. Just the one game. No seriously. Thok up for Valley of the Dead? I think it might be best to restart because everyone has forgotten what the heck happened anyway :D

Dragonwriter

First Post
and gals :) Long time no see! Just at a glance I can see our good HolyMan is still here and is prolific in his posting. I though I spotted a Dragon somewhere.. Who else is here from ye olden days?

This Dragon is still around and burning things. :)

I... well. One game. Just the one game. No seriously. Thok up for Valley of the Dead? I think it might be best to restart because everyone has forgotten what the heck happened anyway :D

Restarting it would probably be best... I've near-forgotten how I wanted to play and advance Herriman, and I think at this point I'd prefer to make a different character.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome Back ML :D

My post count would be even greater if I could just get EnWorld to load for me more than 1/4 the time. :p

Hope to see you in OtW.

HM

Myth and Legend

First Post
OK so 1 (one) game DMed by me, VotD as it gives us the most freedom. We will level up once every two to four weeks with additional benefits for good RPing. On the downside, I won't pull my punches and the possibility of a TPK will be ever present (like if you go in a tavern and piss a Dwarf off, hint hint).

I love combat but I think it's tooo slow. If we only RP we can get very far ahead in one month. If we have 4 PCs, 2 NPCs and 12 monsters in combat that whole month can ammoun to basically 10 rounds. Hence I do not want leveling up to be slowed by combat. We will level up with the progression of the story.

And perhaps, mayhap, possibly, me returning to OtW since it's a low maintenence game for me (but i truly don't know how HM can juggle so much stuff around)

Shayuri do you want to try the Valley of the Dead game a try? Everyone who played or read it last time seemed to love the setting and the mood. With you, Vosa and DW we just need a fourth and presto!

Shayuri

First Post
Wow, I totally forgot I'd been in the running for this. Hee.

Same character generation rules and so on? 8th level, 36 point buy, etc?

Remove ads