Hey guys

Myth and Legend

First Post
By the way, for those who wish to roll a new character, I beleive we reached level 9 (which means, Thok is level 9). I'd like to keep things fair, so just roll a L9 character.

Voda you'd have to get your RG entry current. Thok's level 9 bonuses and his new sword. I'll look trough the OOC to give you the details.

When you are done, I'll give you an extra bit of loot with some back story, similar to Thok's sword in terms of usefulness or price.

Last edited:

Myth and Legend

First Post
It's in the link in my signature. I'm also messaging Malachei in GITP, he seems to have taking a liking to that forum after I told him about it lol. I suppose he likes optimizing. We'll see if he will come back to VOTD.

Myth and Legend

First Post
I saw in Holy Man's status that he is quitting ENWorld and I PMed him. He was asking about other PbP communities. I told him he'd best fit in Crazy Monkey's Asylum, as CM is very much about roleplaying and not at all keen on character optimization.

The guys in GITP are the kind of 3.5 players that can kill an ECL 15 encounter with an ECL 5 group... In fact, I see DMing there more as being the angry schoolteacher who slaps naughty children across the arms when they try to cheat. You won't beleive what stuff I've had to shoot down when I propoced the Deicide game there (before I went away).

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hey I may be wrong here, but that's what it says on his status. Perhaps he is simply frustrated with ENWorld's slowness and will reconsider? Anyway It'd be best to not assume and spread fear and chaos amongst the peasantry.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I saw in Holy Man's status that he is quitting ENWorld and I PMed him. He was asking about other PbP communities. I told him he'd best fit in Crazy Monkey's Asylum, as CM is very much about roleplaying and not at all keen on character optimization.

Wow. I know he's had a lot of trouble getting this site to work lately (and in the past). But Monkey shut down his Asylum a while back... The sister-site, Blue Moon Aurora, is still up and running and HM seems to have an account there. I'll remind him of that. ;)

About the level, do you want us to have level 9 wealth or level 8 wealth, so you have room for the special item within the WBL?

Myth and Legend

First Post
It'd be bad for HM to leave, seeing as how he runs half of the active games on this site, and is a player in the other half most probably.

Yes you start at ECL9 but get lvl 8 WBL, same as Lorquelle.

Remove ads