Hey guys

jackslate45

First Post
I had a gut feeling that he would be leaving. when you are used to him updating at least once a a day, and suddenly all his games are on hold, one wonders.

Oh well, the show must go on. Or on hold. either way, such is life.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Shayuri and Dragonwriter, post your PCs here and/or in the RG thread in my signature when you are ready. Also, if you can think of a fourth player you can recommend, please feel free. I'd like to have GlassEye because I enjoyed the roleplaying in the Gods game so much.

Dragonwriter

First Post
My new PC is under construction. I intend to make this one more jovial and curious.

Class-wise, I'm looking at a Human Rogue/Bard/Warblade with Dragonfire Inspiration (switched to Sonic damage through Draconic Heritage) and Song of the White Raven. Definitely trying for the inspirational leader type, helping others battle with the power of his voice (literally ;)).

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have been wanting to say:

Good luck and have fun with the restart. I would like to join, but I have some time constraints to deal with.

Scott "Incein Jeenyus-inventer" DeWar

Myth and Legend

First Post
Dragonwriter: I like the concept and congratulate you on your PCs. You know how to optimize but you don't go overboard, instead you do just the right amount.

Scott: You're more than welcome to join us. You've known about VOTD before I even made the game (we discussed the concept and storyline via PMs if you remember). I trust you'd keep things under a NDA if you do join :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[innocent look] What? we duscussed something about the game?[/innocent look]

bluff check: feigned blond moment

Dragonwriter

First Post
Dragonwriter: I like the concept and congratulate you on your PCs. You know how to optimize but you don't go overboard, instead you do just the right amount.

Thank you. I used to hang out on the old WotC CharOp boards, before they changed the forums from Gleemax to WotC Community. I stopped visiting after that mess.

I really try to abide by one important guideline - play to the level of the party, not just make an Uber-PC. That, and I try to keep the vision of the character first and foremost. Strong mechanics backing it up is secondary to me, these days.

I think I've also got a way to work each of the classes into the character's background, though it'll be a little tricky. Anyways, still working on it. :)

[innocent look] What? we duscussed something about the game?[/innocent look]

bluff check: feigned blond moment

Looks like you botched that Bluff, DeWar! :lol:

Malachei

First Post
@ Myth:

I knew about GITP for years. Also, regarding your commenting the games there: I don't see it as an optimizers' playground, compared to here. In fact, it loads fast, people are as friendly as here, and the vanishing rate of DMs is about the same -- you counting prominently on both sites.

Remove ads