• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Higher Crit Mod

Kabol

First Post
I know i have seen it somewhere before - Is there a Feat/Ability that allows you to increase your Crit mod? Like longsword goin from X2 to X3 ?

Alloran

First Post
Er... there's Improved Critical that allows you to double the threat range... but I don't think there's one that does what you're asking.

~Alloran

shilsen

Adventurer
Some PrCs have that ability, such as the Master Thrower (from CW) and its Deadeye Shot ability, which raises the critical multiplier for a thrown weapon by one.

Crothian

First Post
Kabol said:
I know i have seen it somewhere before - Is there a Feat/Ability that allows you to increase your Crit mod? Like longsword goin from X2 to X3 ?

THere is a feat like this in Quit Fighter II

Darklone

It's broken ;)

I think the Conan d20 has something similar as well.

If you allow something like that, I propose to raise a *2 multiplier to *3, a *3 to *5 and a *4 to *7.

Gaiden

Explorer
There is a feat called Ruthless Sting in Way of the Scorpion which increases the crit multiplier by +1 when attacking someone without their dex bonus.

This feat gives the benefit you seek, but under specific circumstances. I think a feat that just gave the flat out benefit would be far too powerful.

Elrik_DarkFury

First Post
And of course the deepwood sniper and the weapon master PrCs.
I think it would be a lot trouble if you allow it as a feat.
-a falchion with impr crit and this would do 2d4,crit 15-20 and 3x damage .
-and such thing cannot be good for the stability af any campaign

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads