HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

GlassEye

Adventurer
Feel free to use whatever sources you want, HM. I've a pretty solid idea how I want Gregori to advance but I'll look through to see if there is anything (besides his new archetype) that would be feasible for him to use.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks everyone will be adding some things here and there as they look to make a better fit then.

I also have been reading up for the LPF and some things jumped out at me that I wish to try as we get to those levels.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Moving this...

Loot List
dozen silver arrows (brown fletched)
four sun rods
six flasks of holy water
ten white fletched arrows - magical (not ID'ed)
five blue fletched arrows - magical (not ID'ed)
two black fletched arrows - magical (not ID'ed)
five potions of cure light wounds(d8+1)
two potions of lesser restoration
two scroll cases - unopened magical scrolls inside
darkwood case - unopened something magical inside

over to here in case you have any OOC questions about it.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok I'm updating the thread but I have a question.

perrinmiller why did you roll Know Arcana checks. Is there some way I don't know about to use that to identify magical items?

Was just wondering it doesn't look like it to me I can't find anything but I play more martial types so let me know please.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
This was something from the Detect Magic spell to determine the magical aura. So if the spellcraft check fails, then at least we might know the strength and type of aura to make an educated guess on the items purpose.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ah ok then, maybe after we see what help Kendra is I will go back and double check those rolls for anything missed. Then I will post those results up. You won't need them should you get things ID'ed and Kendra has a +18 bonus ;) (for three items at least).

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Also have the RG spot updated. Now all we need to do is divide up this stuff and see about going to prison. :devil:

Loot List
dozen silver arrows (brown fletched)
four sun rods
six flasks of holy water
ten white fletched arrows +1
five blue fletched arrows - not ID'ed (aura = moderate conjuration)
two black fletched arrows +1 undead bane
five potions of cure light wounds(d8+1)
two potions of lesser restoration
two scrolls - hide from undead
scroll - protection from evil
scroll - detect undead
four haunt siphon
spirit planchette

HM

GlassEye

Adventurer
FYI, Thursday night through Saturday I'll be at a dance competition and won't be posting until late Saturday or sometime on Sunday.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Heh, heh. I have images of Gregori competing in either a ballet performance or ball room dance. :p

Good luck, GE.

FYI, there will be a few days over the next 10 days, where I might not be posting but only reading from my phone.

Remove ads