• D&D 3.X mini-elves

Votes: 46 19.1%
  • Feral Athasian cannibals

Votes: 34 14.1%
  • Devoured whole by a bulette

Votes: 50 20.7%

jeffh

Adventurer
It's odd, in a D&D context, not to give Kender as an option, and mildly disappointing not to mention Faen. I would have picked the latter had it been an option, but as it was, I went with... devoured whole by a bulette.

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
I like the present gypsy-esque wanderer halflings best, though the Athasian halflings are fun in their own ways. I feel the present versions actually have more of a reason to actually be adventuring than the tolkienesque homebodies of yore.

I haven't had any experience with the Eberron halflings, but they do sound cool.

Sketchpad

Explorer
I use the Hobbit-like halflings and the elf-wannabes in my Eberron campaign. The dino riding halflings are the skinny ones, while the town-wandering ones are the hairfeet.

Hobbits are furry feeted little round bellies - the kenderesque nancy boys in 3.5 need to have their spleens removed, as do kender...

I HATE kender. They should be feed to a bullette, prefereably to be eaten alive and in as painful a way as possible, or roasting on a spit with a lemon sauce and basil garnish.

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
Thunderfoot said:
I HATE kender. They should be feed to a bullette, prefereably to be eaten alive and in as painful a way as possible, or roasting on a spit with a lemon sauce and basil garnish.

What's wrong? Have you been misplacing things again? :D ;)

Remove ads