• Coffee

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Television

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donuts

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Toaster

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Oh my god, this poll doesn't make any sense and is the worst one yet!

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I love the Time Cube!

Votes: 16 27.6%

madriel

First Post
DerianCypher said:
but if everyone is worshipping the toaster who will fight the squirrels and weasels?

Careful, Derian! If Celestial Weasel and Carnivorous Weasal read this thread you may be faceless very soon.

Beware of squeaking noises.;)

SableWyvern

Adventurer
IIRC, the ENWorld rules strictly forbid political and religious debate. Sorry, but I've been forced to use the rat option and inform the moderators of the gross misconduct going on in this thread.

:p

Gez

First Post
I answered "donut", but it was probably because of that giant scuplture of a sausage on a donut that is at the entrance of the campus. I even made a donut-sausage smiley, so you can visualize what it looks like: )o

Make it vertical, 6 meters tall (20 ft. tall) paint it red, and here you have a Donut-Sausage you too. Worship it !

I think the Donut-Sausage is the avatar of Chtuluh. It invade the minds and dreams of everyone who see it in all its red glory. The Donut-Sausage shall rule the world eventually. I know it ! Worship it, or be damned, for the Donut-Sausage will blow the soul of the faithless ! Only its devout will be spared ! F'taghn reh Donut Univ !

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Chcolate - I'm hungry. :cool:

And I've answered maybe 4-5 polls today.

Also, kudos to Talath for illustrating the current situation so damn well. :)

Holy Bovine

First Post
Polls, polls, polls - all I hear about is polls!

It's a new feature and people are going to use it, if you really hate them bump older threads a few times and they will force the polls off the front page!

BTW I voted for Time Cube since

INGORANCE OF TIME CUBE IS EVIL YOU WERE EDUCATED-STUPID BY EVIL TEACHERS - TOASTERS ARE NON-CUBIC LIES PERPETUATED BY A CIRCULAR LOVING GOVERNMENT

Remove ads