• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

how to hit on girls without being creepy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hida Bukkorosu

First Post
ok.... today i was at taco bell, and there was a girl there she smiled at me and said hi from across the room. i said hi and smiled but was too scared to approach her and try to flirt with her (she was there alone as was i).

why? cause i was worried she might be underage and that people would think i'm some kind of pervert or something...

but now i feel like i blew a chance to talk to a really cute girl...

is my fear reasonable? is there an accepted way of asking a girl if she's old enough to be flirted with or not?

Crothian

First Post
of course there is an acceptible way to ask, inquire if she's in college or what classes she is taking. and while it is a missed chance, it is not like you only get X amount.

Hida Bukkorosu said:
ok.... today i was at taco bell, and there was a girl there she smiled at me and said hi from across the room. i said hi and smiled but was too scared to approach her and try to flirt with her (she was there alone as was i).

why? cause i was worried she might be underage and that people would think i'm some kind of pervert or something...

but now i feel like i blew a chance to talk to a really cute girl...

is my fear reasonable? is there an accepted way of asking a girl if she's old enough to be flirted with or not?
I can't say that I would be offended if a guy just asked me how old I was...

However, in that situation, if you just went and said hello it would be pretty easy to figure out how old she is based on innocent questions like, "What's your major?" and, if she answers, "Oh, I'm still in high school," it'd be totally appropriate to say, "Goodness, I thought you were older!" smile and cut the convo short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads