I6: Ravenloft (adapted to 3.x) - OOC Thread - CALLING MY PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
So, it looks like the only person we are missing is [MENTION=42885]s@squ@tch[/MENTION], and I know he has been away from the boards for several months now. Not sure if he plans to return. So if the rest of you are already to go, I will NPC Drelkat for now. And I can likely get the adventure going again next week (I'll be really busy this weekend, but possibly Sunday evening).

Drelkat Kraylin (Played by S@squ@tch)
Ares (Played by Strahd Von Zarovich)
Ryan Lester (Played by Kinem)
Esmeralda Calandra (Played by Queenie)
Kyranvik Vondestrok (Played by Fenris)
Xavian (Played by industrygothica)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
As it's been some time since we've played, I don't really recall much of what was going on! So I need a little time to recap and try to figure out what spells I may have used up and all that jazz. I have no idea what's happened to my little record sheet! ;)

Rhun

First Post
As it's been some time since we've played, I don't really recall much of what was going on! So I need a little time to recap and try to figure out what spells I may have used up and all that jazz. I have no idea what's happened to my little record sheet! ;)

The Rogue's Gallery has all the character sheets.

I'm fairly certain nobody has spent any spells yet this day, unless they were minor ones. So let's not even worry about that and say everyone is fully loaded.

Rhun

First Post
I'll whip him into shape and get him here ;)

And I'm sure he'll enjoy it. The whipping, that is. :D

So, as previously stated, we'll proceed with me NPCing Drelkat for now, and see what happens. I'll get the IC post updated here in the next couple of days.

Remove ads