I6: Ravenloft (adapted to 3.x) - OOC Thread - CALLING MY PLAYERS!

industrygothica

Adventurer
Good to see you are still around, IG. I know a lot of other people seem to have disappeared from the boards over the last 6 months.

Yeah, I'm one of them, unfortunately. I haven't updated any of my games for some time now, but I'm sure I'll get back to it eventually. Kinda looking forward to getting into Ravenloft again though! I wonder what this adventure would look like in 4e? Hmm....

-IG

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, I'm one of them, unfortunately. I haven't updated any of my games for some time now, but I'm sure I'll get back to it eventually. Kinda looking forward to getting into Ravenloft again though! I wonder what this adventure would look like in 4e? Hmm....

I'm afraid I'm only just learning 4E. I'm in a couple of 4E games here on EN World that have just started, but beyond that my experience is zero.

kinem

Adventurer
Welcome back, IG.

I think I could enjoy getting back into this game.

I have zero interest in 4E so wouldn't play that. Maybe 5E ...

Rhun

First Post
Welcome back, IG.

I think I could enjoy getting back into this game.

I have zero interest in 4E so wouldn't play that. Maybe 5E ...

Honestly, I think the only systems I really have interest in right now are 3.x and Pathfinder. 4E is just too different for me to really get into, though I'm trying.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm here! I'd be interested in playing, definitely.

Though so not much in trying to retool my character, I like her how she was and she'd be very difficult to move to any other system as I don't think her class exists any place else.

Keep up updated. I'll get Fenris in here too :)

Rhun

First Post
No worries. I'm not changing the game system. DMing is hard enough without trying to do it in a system you're not familiar with it.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Oh dear, I wasn't intending to suggest that we change systems for this game. I was only curious if the adventure itself would even work in 4e. No, this game is perfect in the system that it is in already.

-IG

Rhun

First Post
Oh dear, I wasn't intending to suggest that we change systems for this game. I was only curious if the adventure itself would even work in 4e. No, this game is perfect in the system that it is in already.

You mention the 4E, and people get worried. :) I'm sure the game would work under those rules...perhaps even better. Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that 4E is more build with the stereotypical "dungeon crawl" in mind. You know, the ability to recover after each encounter and press on.

Plus, aren't they already talking about 5E anyway? If I ever switch completely to any system, it is probably going to be Pathfinder.

Remove ads