If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
So I went out earlier. Mandy took me a mexican restaurant. Had three enchiladas. Two chicken and one cheese. It came with a side of rice and beans. I mixed ythe rice with the beans. It was pretty good. I got totally stuffed on dinner and though we got desert I did wolf it down and washed my throat with some Sprite. All in all a good meal. I just wish I could remember the name of the restaurant.

Now I remember the name of the restaurant; Abuelos.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Not really, it's been sort of boring and I spent most of it doing practivally nothing since I was searching for info for a project and came up with nothing.

I've been keeping busy with my campaign. Been working on the cost of owning/renting property.

Stp= Steel piece. It is the commonly used currency in the world as gold is only nine times as plentiful on Seracia as it on Earth; which still makes it a very valuable vcommodity as Seraci is a planet that is nine times larger than Earth.

As per the mortgages, I tried to be as realistic as possible. Years are 16 months long, each month being 5 weeks long.

Attachments

• D&D Property (Seracia).pdf
    14.8 KB · Views: 66

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I know it may sound strange, but I've always wondered how two humans from different planets would compaire to each other in terms of aging and longevity when they are from two planets which do not have earth length days or years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads