• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Those cats on your avatar Rev? The other's Fru right, but have you got another cat?
Which reminds me. Only month to go anymore and Bast & Isis will come home... GF went seeing them the other day and took some video on her phone. Damn those little critters are cute.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Those cats on your avatar Rev? The other's Fru right, but have you got another cat?
Which reminds me. Only month to go anymore and Bast & Isis will come home... GF went seeing them the other day and took some video on her phone. Damn those little critters are cute.

Fru isn't either of them. I actually wiped the image from wikipedia. It was too cute to pass up so I desktopped it and cropped a second copy for my avatar.

Litlle miss Fruits has been giving me love somethin' fierce today. I think due to my mothers disklike of her and not giving Fru any attention, she has come to realize that I am truly the only one that does love her. She doesn't like being held, but she loves to lay at my feet when I'm on the comp or lay with me when I'm watching TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads