• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Nah, I'm just tired. 4&1/2 hours of work to go. I think I'll just drop to bed and take a few hour nap after work...

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I'm a bit tired too. I'm gonna wait till my Tiny Adventure is over till I call it a night though. Shouldn't be too long, half hour at most.

Hmmm...my real name is Mathew Freeman and I currently have a Facebook avatar of WALL-E - feel free to friend me on Facebook, all Hivers welcome!

I need more friends that play D&D Tiny Adventures - I don't get enough healing and buffs!

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Morning to you!

How's you this fine morning? And how's Finland?

Quite happy. Weekend is coming. Nothing planned for, so I can prolly just lay back and rest. Maybe go and get some junk-food...

Finland... Sunny, but cold. Winter's coming. Not happy about that...

Oh, and our former president just won the Nobel prize of Peace...

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Quite happy. Weekend is coming. Nothing planned for, so I can prolly just lay back and rest. Maybe go and get some junk-food...

Finland... Sunny, but cold. Winter's coming. Not happy about that...

Oh, and our former president just won the Nobel prize of Peace...

Here's the full song, with pictures!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTyVkpJY3g]YouTube - Monty Python - Finland[/ame]

Our former Prime Minister is converting to Catholicism and setting up faith foundations, or something. As an atheist, that does not make me happy. :( You seem to have a much better class of ex-leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads